or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

That's an ignorant statement. Google built an amazing alternative based on the iPhone. Google did not copy Apple just like Apple did not copy adobe with aperture or google docs with the new web iWork. And even if Google copied Apple icon to icon, feature to feature, what is your problem? Apple isn't a person. Google isn't a person. Both have billions of dollars and one brings the best in the other. In fact I believe (and evidence, logic and courts back me up) that:a)...
Do you have any cognitive problem? Google has nothing to do with that. Use AOSP or any Nexus. That's an entirely Samsung decision. The s4 is crap.I dare you to say the same about the HTC one. Yes, you might say: - I like iOS more;- it's a little too big;- iPhone is faster and simpler. But you will treat the HTC as a phone as worthy as the iPhone (or close), not a "cheaper iPhone".
Carefull. Is Android slower than iOS on similar hardware? Of course, only a retard would ignore that.Are current highend or midend Android devices (when not running touchwiz or to a less extent LG's skin) slow? Of course not, only a ignorant person would say that. You are showing how ignorant you are about the matter, so please educate yourself or shut up about it. Will Android become even better when Dalvik is dumped in favor of ART? yes!  I do not want an Android future....
I do not want that. First of all I do not see vanilla Android as a copy. It's a clear and different alternative now, at least for everyone with at least one active brain cell. I can afford a smartphone only because of Google. A billion people will relate to this. Honestly, I hope Apple loses big time and the fact that you want all devices to become blackberries again just shows how limited most posters are. Would you be happy if Apple had more 50 billion on the bank to...
The bolded part is hilarious. And it was Apple's best seller until a few months ago. It just goes to show how ignorant most PC buyers are. But with profits of 8 billion per quarter, there was no excuse for Apple. Instead of doing stupid stuff like dividends, why not use the money in excess for better products? I want each computer to last at least 5 years. That's what's happening worldwide in the industry. 16gb ram should be the minimum right now, especially with...
And build quality. And trackpad. And battery life. And as a whole.
In the same way that Xcode isn't sandboxed other apps could have the same status, like parallels, etc, will still being on the MAS. I know almost nothing about that specific subject, yet.
I bet that nothing even remotely close to this will matter, especially the last part.Actually, it's laughable to even think that.
Because regular desktop OSes are a thing of the past. I believe common ground can be reached, no? Xcode does it's job, afterall. Nothing close to iOS level, even when adjusted to the discrepancy in numbers of devices being sold. I just see lots of advantages of doing it.
I hope they keep focusing in stability but change OSX them altogether.   iOS7-like theme, please. We need similar icons for coherency, similar gestures for multitasking, etc. However, OSX needs a redesign, clearly they didn't had time for Mavericks. It's not because of chromeOS, or Windows 8, or Android... Besides coherency, It's because iOS makes mavericks look 100 years old.   Also, it's time to enforce the Mac App Store for it to really take off. Dropbox, Chrome,...