or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

lol like it or not, they will probably make the best 4.5" screen ever, with software designed especially for that screen size and it will blow away the competition on user experience. Unfortunately for you, that's what Apple is about. We know it, we like it.
  The only irrefutable fact is that there are far more 4.5+" devices being sold than iPhones, and most of them are flagships.That's all we need to know to understand how stupid Apple is about the subject. And before "they" arrive, yes we now more than Apple about this. Companies **** things up sometimes, it wouldn't be a first for Apple, for example.
I live in Portugal and Apple products are not the norm at all (just like in the large majorities of countries). Most people do not know what iOS or OS X are. Are they stupid? Well, more than me surely, but that's not their fault. Apple has 0 presence here, not even a store. I see Android tablets everyday (few Nexus), even some surface RT on campus (it was a promotion for us, with huge discounts) and more Galaxys with big screens than iPhones. If you compare Android with...
Seriously guys... In a year the iPad's share will be bellow 15%, and the iPhone will be bellow 10%. That's obvious, that's impossible to avoid and guess what... That's irrelevant too.   I know that more than half of those are sub-200€ devices, just like phones. Devs know it too. Google knows it also. It's Apple's strategy and it won't change. Because of that, the best and more demanding Apps will always be iOS first or iOS too, unless Apple screws big time during a few...
So... What chat apps are cross platform and integrate SMS? I only know hangouts, that's why I use it. It even integrates well with the Mac messages app.   If only it was a bit faster on my Android device and if they had the decency to update iOS and Android versions at the same time... The Android versions looks 10 years older.
Exactly, that's why Tesla has the correct approach. Everything above 200 km/h should be illegal or only sold to professionals when justified. Again, people have all these ideas of "fun", "feeling", etc. while driving. It isn't. Roads aren't yours. It's not your decision to decide if you go above or bellow X km/h, or if you drift or not. There are limits and rules. So why selling cars that go above 150 km/h? Autobahn? I remember reading somewhere that the GT-R only unlocks...
Neither did Jobs. Because of that, products are awesome.
It would be so sweet if Apple really entered this space with all the power in the world. So many patents, so little innovation, so crappy software, just like phones before the iPhone.   People are focussed on stupid worthless things. Why does it matter to 99% of the world if your car goes above 200 km/h? It's illegal, dangerous, irrational. I believe that the trick to make a really enjoyable car for almost everyone is to make it all about software. Currently I believe...
As months go by, I'm sure that we will never have "a la carte" programming that's actually cheaper and worthy than 200 channels. For me, the only way to do this and surprise everyone, would be an Apple+Sony+Netflix partnership (Apple has the tools and platform, Sony and Netflix the content and productions DNA) or Apple to start their own Movie/TVshows/etc. studio.   Those providers are the same ones that are locking and trying to kill the internet. They are,...
Seriously Apple, WTF. Fucking morons... All the resources in the world and they let shit like this happen? Shameful. So now instead of happily update I have to wait a few days first to read Internet reviews... Fucking pathetic. This is the issues that people expect from Android phones and Windows PCs. Not having this issues is what makes Apple the most admired brand. Don't **** that.