or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

What the **** are you talking about? Have you saw one, already?
And that's a great strategy.   Eventually, the media will get tired of Samsung and will pound it instead; Eventually, low life ignorant trolls like you will get tired of posting the same sh*t over and over again and being laughed at; Apple saved tons of cash.   See? Get a job, man. Grow up.
Wouldn't be better to use 2?   Having said that, if you want a fried brain, look at your iPad for 5minutes with maximum brightness.
Meh, The iPad 4 is powerful enough to run Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Windows XP with all those viruses at the same time, while giving all day battery life. My point is: We need something to take advantage of the iPad, before worrying about more horsepower, no? I'm not talking about "heavier" programs, I'm talking about more functionality. Isn't it time to toy with the Apple Thunderbolt display? Put the thing (iPad) run OSX 10.9 when docked to the thunderbolt...
If you rationalize a little, you will come to the conclusion that the home screen on Android is a wasted step. You could have the same functionality (if you want) on the lock screen.
No, business insider is far from a reliable source, as pretty much all "journals" and "tech sites". They are all based on rumours.   So, Samsung sells only 2x more devices outside the US, and you are wrong. Or you could always try to prove it and be seen as what you are, be it here or macrumours.
It's funny, because they have the best laptop money can buy, they have the best AIO money can buy and they also have the best ultrabook money can buy. Most likely in 2 months they will also have the best workstation money can buy.   Based on this, I ask:   If Apple gives preferential treatment to iOS but still comes with those products that are the best, why complain and say that you will go elsewhere? That's just something that only a stupid person would say. Don't blame...
This is offensive. I bought my eclair device in the beginning of 2010, and it's basically unsupported since 2011. All apps are out of date on android market, even Facebook doesn't work, and Google just chooses to ignore. 200€ for that phone, I should've bought an iPod touch for the same price and use a feature phone. And it's not because of Sony, the phone is capable of running 2.3.7.   Right now, I forward my gmail to my iCloud account, and respond using that...
I'm wrong, the best one would be:   "I own several Apple products, and I'm long AAPL, but Microsoft saved Apple once, how foolish by them. Did they even knew that those massive patent trolls, that sue legit and hard working companies, like samsung, based on rectangles and rounded corners, also stole the GUI from Xerox? Steve would never do that."
"Microsoft saved Apple once, how foolish by them. Did they even knew that those massive patent trolls, that sue legit and hard working companies, like samsung, based on rectangles and rounded corners, also stole the GUI from Xerox?"   I guess this is the most inflammatory sentence ever written.