or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

Well, the imac came and the FUD was smaller = Stock goes up.   Years go by ----- FUD rises ----- Stock goes down. Doom is close.   The iPod came and the FUD was smaller = stock goes up.   Years go by ----- FUD rises ----- Stock goes down. Doom is close.   A few models of the ipod and FUD was smaller = stock goes up.   Years go by ----- FUD rises ----- Stock goes down. Doom is close.   The iphone came and the FUD was smaller = stock goes up.   Years go by ----- FUD rises...
Of course it is a Gamble. It isn't based on the company performance or strategy. It is easy to manipulate.   It's a gamble.
No, it's an infinite Gamble.   Are you jdnc123?   Why the hell did he stop answering my posts when you started posting? Because you are busy changing accounts? In fact your "pause" happened when he wrote that wall of text, or copy & paste it, but was busy searching.
Well, the shit storm is based on FUD.   So we have only a few options: - Apple releases a new product category that proves successful, and the FUD stops (for a limited period of time), P/E skyrockets. - Apple does not release a new product category that proves successful, and their stock (that can only go so low) will become like Microsoft.   Eventually, no matter how much time from now, Apple will fail at new categories (obviously) and the FUD will be there for a few...
So, in my opinion, smart shareholders are waiting for the shit storm to pass and haven't sold their stock, and haven't bought more when they realize how much Apple stock is far from the company performance. It's stupid to invest in Apple stock now, when Apple's performance has 0 impact on it. P/E of what?
Exactly. that's the perception of most shareholders and analysts. I mean, look at the P/E!   And as the last 15 years have shown, almost every single one of them is stupid and clueless and simply wrong. And because of that, there's a 99,99999% chance that you are stupid and clueless too. I'm not offending, just using Mathematics. It's logic.
I explained before.   People (algorithms) that can't understand Apple's business model. For them Apple is always one step away to close doors. The stupid illusion that other OEMs are catching up while everyone (besides samsung, and because they dominate other areas) is losing money, close to losing money or closing doors already. Be it on PCs, tablets, smartphones and ecosystem.   Also Apple sales are growing, even if market share is shrinking (the market exploded and...
"shrink"? what a moron...   besides that, even if it becomes true, making more net profit than all others isn't enough? go away, troll.
1- Apple had 4 out of the first 5 best paid executives/engineers. So you are lying or have no idea. 2- you have no idea, but even if it does, so What? Besides that, ALL other OEMs are going downhill very fast. 3- net income grew yoy, especially if you have a functional brain cell and remembered about the less weak (8% yoy growth to the number 1 company in net income. that's huge!!). Even if it goes down, isn't 11 billion and still being number 1 or 2 enough?relience on a...
What? Where? I saw iphone sales growing, ipad sales growing, mac laptop sales growing (the imac wasn't there, etc), the ipod sales holding their own, ecosystem sales skyrocking. Best quarter ever despite one less week.   What...the....hell...are...you...talking....about?