or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

My logic is simple. I pay year after year just to be on a public university. I should have the right to use "all" the programs that are necessary until i have my masters.   We learn Visual Studio, so we have a copy of windows (so we are free to buy a pc or a mac) and a copy of visual studio. We need autocad? We have a one year license for it. That's how it is and how it should be, allways. That's the deal.   Some teacher (while having a class) thinks that we should do a...
Office isn't for you, then.
That's not the point. Right now, nobody needs msoffice, because LibreOffice does that, even if it isn't perfect at converting Docx files (MSoffice isn't perfect at that too, lol). However, people should use Libreoffice because they like and because they want to use it, not because they must find a way to convert their documents to proprietary formats. That makes Libreoffice a shitty non-wanted product, not a first tier product.   I pay for my studies, so universities...
People at university usually have Windows for free, and that's the only people that i know that update their shitty OS legally. All others go to piratebay.   Office? that's cute. We do not have office for free (looks like the msdna program is much cheaper that way) so everyone that i know who has a recent (2007+) MSoffice suite "bought it" on piratebay. Usually, I do not aprove that behaviour (i do not have pirated software on my mac at all), but it's a great way to...
What the f*ck are you talking about?   CPU and RAM? Who cares about that sh*t? iOS is so well coded that an iPad 4 runs circles around any computer on the market today, unless you need Computer-only tasks, making this 1vs1 stupid. Larger screen? Who cares about it when the iPad has "the" screen?   Who cares about desktops apps when you have apps designed just for your iPad? What about battery life?   Unless you need a trully fast laptop for some use (think the best of...
You have to be a very sad person to use office in 2013, unless you have a very specific use for it.
Now that is utterly BS.   There's no faster computer (for basic things) than an iPad 4. There isn't a more capable computer for most people. If you want web browsing, mail, facebook, view pdf and presentations, study, play... there isn't a better computer on the market, no matter the price.   Look at that all day battery life, amazing screen and portability. It's just the best computer on the market for ALLMOST everyone. The other one is the rMBP.
Apple is becoming really big and powerful. I just hope they keep behaving correctly, not like MS did, and they (Apple) are much more powerful now.
More and more people are buying at the Applestore ONLY, especially around the world. Intermediates only get on the way and never facilitate anything (especially outside the US).   besides that they have special deals like laser engraving etc, people love that. 
This is great! ADS by sms, more phone calls from companies trying to sell us more stuff...