or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

Android and native do not coexist. Android is java-based, there's nothing native about it.   What I said is that Android has a lot of customization-related apps, and even a wallpaper or skin or new buttons are "apps". The difference in quality between ecosystems is huge, not to mention the difference in "experience" you can get by using apps on iOS. The app was designed for "that" phone, "that" OS. That doesn't happen on Android.   Android is about "me too", "sort of",...
  8 out of 10 for ATT   6 out of 10 for verizon   7 or 8 out of 10 for sprint   And some people think android is ahead on the US. Then you have other countries where Apple has the first, second and sometimes third best selling phone AND YOU GUYS ARE TALKING LIKE IF APPLE IS ALMOST DYING. WHY?   Then, that criminal at samsung, goes on to stage and says that samsung has the best selling smartphone. lol
I don't know what your problems is, but Safari for windows was always a POS. Chrome and Firefox are much faster at everything and the UI felt familiar to windows (even if it was bad, it felt like it belonged there).   Obviously safari for mac provides the best browsing experience one can get on a desktop, and only someone stupid (or someone that is "trapped" on Google's ecosystem (someone stupid is enough, right?)) would use another browser RIGHT NOW. 6 is the fastest,...
OLED  is the future since 1990.
no no no no no.   We do not have disks/systems capable of using speeds like that (price competitive). Right now, no one benefits from TB.
No. Touch on laptops is nothing more than a useless random list on the "feature sheet" that people are learning to ignore (unless you are a samsung costumer).   Why focus on touch when the OS is still ugly, unconventional, with bugs, slow, the hardware is still poor (trackpad, keyboards, elements connecting memory and CPUs, lack of decent ecosystem, etc)?   I'm at an engineering college, we all have access to a free copy of windows 8 and there's not a single...
Intel's keynote was nothing more than SH*T.   The demo was a joke. 2 guys talking and doing something on screen, one of them could barely speak english and no one was filming what they were doing. But, the best part clearly was:   "We INVENTED the ultrabook". (yes, they had the nerve. "invented") Them they talked about everything and everyone (mics, touch, laptop prototypes, etc) without mentioning anything relevant.   It is pathetic that all these so called "great"...
USB is pathetic (speed). Even USB 3 never manages 1gb/s...
Exactly... Even if Apple goes quad a6, they will comfortably have by far the best GPU and processor. 
Of course! Are you watching Intel? They are pulling a "nvidia".   I sure hope Sony comes with their own OS (for everything). That would be real news. For now, all tech companies are trying to do something together against Apple. What a pity...   They aren't even showing the screen! What sort of demo is this?