or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

Are you being obtuse on purpose? (I hope this is not offending, offending isn't my goal... I will explain myself)   Current big phones, tablets (besides the iPad) and similar gadgets (phablets) are useless trash (unless someone has special needs) and should be treated as such. An iPhone is 100 steps ahead of every single phone being sold. True.   But, a 5 inch iPhone? Are you blind?   Note 2 vs iphone vs 5 to 6" iPhone.   Battery   3000mA vs 1050 vs possible 3000mA too...
    Limited vision.   You guys are those that would want a "faster horse" instead of a car, back in the day.
I don't know either Michael, but i believe we are not talking about 4.2" devices. My point was 5" and more.   I believe that most people are "forgetting" that Apple could "easily" create a 5" iPhone that offers 2 to 3 times the speed of the galaxy note2, 2x the battery life than the note2, a much better screen, lighter thinner and great build quality (the best), 3x times the GPU power, better camera, etc etc etc.... AND:   - Provide the ecosystem to take advantage of...
Most iPhone users do not want bigger screens, but a lot do. Those would buy the iPhoneX. Since that as a device the iPhone is so superior, almost all phablet (even those that want 4.0+ screens) users would buy it too.   Android makes big screens (more than 4.0 or 4.2) useless. iOS doesn't.   More iPhone sales, more marketshare, stronger iOS ecosystem. It's win-win-win. Just like the iPad allows for a different kind of app (better interface, for example) that the iPhone...
No. Phablets are selling like hotcakes and can be very profitable business. I bet samsung is making a lot of money from each note2 sold.   Obviously, phones like the note sell because they are based on hype and their buyers are stupid or have special needs (huge people, poor vision, etc). As soon as phablets lose fashion status (people are seeing a big screen phone as a more advanced phone, despite the fact that the iPhone as a device is 100 steps ahead on everything),...
Last month microsoft sold 1 surface.   This time they sold 3. That's a 300% increase right there, in 1-month span, while Apple is sleeping and losing it's shine and market share. I wonder how Apple fanboys will deal with this one.
Please explain it to me, then.   It's like i said the other day, I need a new masters/phd on top of the one I'm getting. To understand "Analysts"  (What the f*ck is that?) and their calculations a masters on Mechanical Engineering + 130 IQ + Culture aren't enough. Poor souls of those that think that thermodynamics are complicated... "Special" Excel sheets and a little bit of magic and nonsense, together with a nice Mix of Gizmodo, Cnet and their sources, are the real deal. 
Why posting a title that makes people think that Apple is selling LESS than it was, when they can barely meet demand?   I know it should be hilarious, but this is sad.
Ok, nobody but me has the balls to say it. (/s)   Apple will sell 50 million iPhones, 25 million iPads (12,5 million each), 20 million iPods (especially the touch model), and 6 million Macs.    If Apple does not sell this amount of devices, I expect the stock to go as low as 450, even if it should be 1000 ALREADY (growth, growth potential, the only ones innovating since 2000, by far the biggest difference in quality between Apple devices and competitors, huge...
Every single person that bought a Galaxy S3 were uninformed. Every... Single... Person (and other living things)