or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

I believe you don't know what you are talking about.   It's not personal, but if you are buying something because of "luster to it's shine" you understand 0 about it, and should not make opinions on the matter. The difference between Apple's products and the competition was never as big as it is now. 
Maybe it will appear as a new product, not an iPod.   Have faith. :)
The new iPhone is already so much more powerful than anything else on the market today... But I believe that they should "push" it until they are 1 generation ahead everyone else's horsepower (they are very close), then they could focus on other things like software and battery life.   Right?
Well, they only found logs of iOS 6 after march, now they found logs of iOS 7 in december/january. Obviously this proves nothing, but this is something important. Maybe an early release is possible.   Random releases are better for supply management and could irritate stupid costumers that think they can demand release dates and features. I would love to see Apple as a niche player again (but healthy), the stupidity of some people makes me sick, and Apple is forced to do...
Jailbroken iPhones.
In what planet the nexus beats the iphone? Are you on drugs? I dont understand it when ignorants trully believe what they are saying... There is no doubt in your statment, did someone brainwashed you? besides that, why did you start with the i am a apple guy? To give credibility to your stupidity? about this thread... I dont agree with people that want samsung to stab google. Vanilla android is very good, not a copy of iOS. Samsung is the enemy, google and vanilla...
2 things:   - Apple would sell more devices if they had another model with a larger screen;   - They need to make more(and more effective) ads for their products. Stupid people are thinking their phones are the best because they are quadcore and have bigger screens.   I'm not kidding, the majority believes that a galaxy phone is the best phone, despite the fact that this makes the majority stupid and irrational people. If I say to someone that has bought a...
So, just because the last quarter android sold 70pc of smartphone sales, we assume android's marketshare is about 70pc? Please... Kill yourselfs. First of all, samsung did not sold all those units, then android did not sell like that, then apple never sold as many phones as they do now, then the difference between the iphone and the others was never as big, developers prefer iOS more and more.... Just wait until the market saturates. Apple was never as good as it is now,...
Another one without any sort of knowledge... oh god..   http://www.anandtech.com/show/6426/ipad-4-gpu-performance-analyzed-powervr-sgx-554mp4-under-the-hood   Yes, samsung MANUFACTURES them. So what? What does that have to do with Samsung chips? On samsung devices you get worse screen and worse chips/GPU and samsung manufactures both on the iPhone.   Apple designs them! Apple owns them! Who made the eiffel tower? gustave or some "slaves"?   What is your point?   Who says...
Yes, very close indeed. i mean, that guy said so.   Looks like the iphone 5 is JUST twice as powerful as the nexus 4. I mean, just 100% more power average, no big deal.   http://www.anandtech.com/show/6426/ipad-4-gpu-performance-analyzed-powervr-sgx-554mp4-under-the-hood