or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

Yes, very strong.   Everyone seems to love android, because there's no option until the highend. Android is the savior from the nokia/motorola feature phones. Samsung is everywhere... Football shirts, tv ads, ads in every single town and space available, etc. Devices like galaxy Ace (and down...) are kings. There's 0 stuff about iOS or Macs on TV/carriers/outdoor ads.   They only care about Android.    On these circumstances, the fact that Apple is the Leader on...
Apple still has 0 presence (ads, stores, etc) in most countries.   Most People don't even know what a mac is, despite 30% laptop sales on countries like the US, etc.
iOS will be ahead in developer interest for at least 5 to 10 years.   The difference in performance is huge (the iPhone beats the S3 by a factor of 3 on graphical tests and is outmuscling the PSVita) so a developer can do more on iOS than Android.   It's much easier to produce great things on iOS, people with money are on iOS, Apple userbase is growing full-throttle (cannot keep up with demand for months), more than 80% of users have the last version of iOS, etc.   The...
And that's almost irrelevant for what the Air is all about.   The priority should be given to a better screen and 8gb ram standard, Haswell brings nothing new and won't influence battery life all that much, and since intel is a joke at TDP and optimization, they should be reducing at 50% pace, not 10%, or am I wrong? They are just cruising around, like RIM was... We just have to wait for some "Apple" to appear.   The Air, as a concept, is close to perfection right now.
Me too, especially after it was found the 13" retina has free space... Hmmm.   My bet for the laptop line in 2013:   Air:   Full HD 16:10 equivalent on the Air, IPS obviously, Same form factor, maybe 100 cheaper, 16gb ram option (if 16gb modules available), haswel ULV, 8h battery.   Pro:   Terminate cMBP, 400dollars less on both retina models, quad on the 13", haswel on both, 2013 discrete graphics 15" and 13", 9h battery, 16gb option on the 13", maybe 32 on the 15" (if...
They will be over 50% of verizon's sales this quarter. That's not great?
What does that have to do with the fact that Samsung uses worse materials on their own devices than on Apple devices when sometimes they make both(like screens, for example, even if LG is stealing the show. Samsung screens are much worse then Apple screens. Do you like oversaturated pentile shit? Or maybe we should talk about processors and GPUs and how Samsung's equivalents are un-optimized battery hogs lower performance shit.), so they produce worse devices, because...
And they are decent. There's no alternative here.
I don't have the exact numbers, but even if haswell is 2x more efficient than Ivy (i don't believe it), it won't almost double battery life, far from it.   wireless, bluetooth, screen...
Smart people?   A smart person would know that the iPhone absolutely destroys the Nexus on every single logical way, by a large margin. However he says the GN is faster, when it isn't, and has a better screen, when it doesn't.   He's just another stupid fanboy that (despite his position) has no knowledge about both products, even if he has a decent/rational notion of reality.