or Connect

Posts by Arlor

Car insurance doesn't turn a nice car into a cheap-looking piece of plastic and rubber.
 Given that the modal case covers every beautiful feature of the phone except the screen, I sure wish we could do without. 
There's precisely no point in seeking reason in the day-to-day movements of a stock's price, much less the hour-to-hour movements. There's no mechanical relationship between any measurable aspect of a company's value and its stock price even in the very big picture, or Apple never would've dropped by half and come back to beat its previous high over the past few years. It's all just glorified gambling.
The price in the headline doesn't match the price in the figure or article ($399 vs. $329). 
The Onion's version of this story will have Cook trampled to death by customers pushing past him. 
 No kidding! I've long wondered why Apple would want to release such a horrible advertisement for their services to potential customers.
 Cleverest post I've seen on this subject by far. The "first world problems!" -- "polluting my song list!" argument is getting tired. Glad to see something new.
 I'm still hoping for a breakthrough on battery life. 
The captions on the benchmarks are wrong. The newer model is on the right in each case, not the left.
 Doubtful. I have several USB-A devices I don't plan to get rid of (unless they break). I suspect I'm not the only one.