or Connect

Posts by Misa

This pretty much. The Retina iPad (3rd generation) and the iPhone 5 have LTE radios, so they're not affected by this. The iPad 2 and the iPhone4 could be discontinued and that will pretty much do nothing to the marketplace.Honestly, Samsung sueing Samsung customers for incompetence on Samsung's part is a bad idea and if I were shopping around a project to be built, Samsung would end up at the bottom of the list, if they even end up on the list.
You're forgetting about Windows CE/Mobile which only competitor was Palm until HP acquired it and effectively killed both it and their iPaq's (from Compaq) when first generation "smart"phones (blackberry devices) started taking off.What I find funny in the grand scheme of things is that HP seems to acquire everything just as it's failing and then gives it the deathblow. Microsoft does the opposite... puts stuff out there that NOBODY WANTS, markets it like it's the next hot...
That's because a signature is required indicating the card holder has agreed to the terms. Before electronic payments, you used to have to let the cashier copy the card numbers using a carbon paper transfer machine, and sign that. Today you sometimes still see this in Taxi cabs. But that's the exception. In the US, you still have to sign everything if you use the card as a credit card transaction.In Canada , US Debit cards are run as Credit Card cash advances. Credit card...
There's actually two problems, of which only one is under the control of the US.The first problem, the one the US can't control, but is their fault, is the low tax rate in Ireland. Go take a look at which European countries needed or almost needed bailouts. Ireland is one of those. Now WHY is that? Because they seem hellbent on being "competitive" and they know damn well the only reason anyone sets up companies there is because of the low tax rate. If they were to suddenly...
Actually that lock type is bump-proof, because it doesn't use tumblers. That's why you can re-key it.http://www.kwikset.com/SmartSecurity/Lock-Bumping-Protection.aspxHowever I've installed that type of lock before (on my rental unit because the landlord couldn't guarantee the key), I originally tried the fingerprint reader version, but ... trying to install it is super-fragile, and I suspect trying to install this bluetooth model of essentially the same thing will be the...
Because that is what their business IS?It baffles me why these carriers think data caps are a long term solution to prevent capital expenditures. Look at how many ISP's do not yet have IPv6. The ISP that I run my clients web hosts from have ipv6 enabled, but only one actually enables it to their customers.All data caps do is hurt their business, because it tells companies like Google that they're better off building their own ISP's to put themselves (AT&T/Verizon) out of...
Honestly I'm not sure why Apple didn't just buy Nintendo (hostile takeover or whatnot)Nintendo at the very least should port a Pokemon title to it.
Honestly... A computer or a tablet may last 4-7 years, while an article of clothing from vietnam or china might last one season. Quality goods will last far far longer (particularly coats and suits.) If he was trying to turn around the store, he'd have needed at least 5 years. One year would not be enough. As for eliminations of coupons and sales... well you just can't do that since you need stock to turn over much faster than an hardware company. A hardware company you...
For one, they could silently track devices when they are stolen, Cell carriers have been able to do this since the switch from Analog. The technology is in the phone (AGPS.)Prevent wiping/resetting/tethering/sim-removal if the device is locked. LikeIf the device is at the lock screen and any of the following happen...- SIM card removed, send a tamper-alert to the cell carrier to track the device until the screen is unlocked- No wipe or factory reset while the screen is...
Intel has not been lagging since the HD graphics 2000, and I mean this ever-so-tongue-in-cheek way. The 2000 part is equal to garbage onboard offerings by nVidia and AMD. The 4000 part is roughly equal to GeForce 9700M GTS/Radeon HD 7520G which is an onboard low-end part.http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/common_gpus.htmlThe HD4000 on that list is still only 1/3rd the power of a mid-level video card, and 1/10th the power of a high-but-not-SLI configuration card. If the...