or Connect

Posts by Srice

I always wondered how people were MSFT fans in the 90s.. those same people now have become Android/Samsung fans in the 00's.  Funny how that works...   http : // www.anandtech.com/show/7335/the-iphone-5s-review/5The 5S smote everything but the Intel Atom Z3770.. Note3 should show up next to the LG about 4th or 5th in any of those tests.  But at least you have a big screen.  :-p 
 Did you even read the benchmarking article?  The 5S is much faster than the Note.   The Note is sweating to beat the LG.  Reading is fundamental.
Long time reader, infrequent commenter. I had to find my credentials to login and say "Atta boy DED!" . I've been REALLY impressed with the in-depth commentary by DED the past few weeks. It's been VERY refreshing to read detailed articles, that obviously have been painstakingly written, rather than the standard copy/rehash articles which typically make the rounds. Perhaps if more journalists ( DED has earned the right to be called a journalist, not a blogger ) put this...
Yeah, but those ones get viruses. :-)
  Until Moto or HTC or some other Android manufacturer creates the next "must have" Android phone -- then all of a sudden Samsung will have a mountain of displays and nobody to sell them to.  /thermonuclear 
"I'm Fired?!  Well I Quit!"   LOL
  I guess that's one possible interpretation... but it would be wrong.   In an interview with Forbes, Sprint CEO Dan Hesse espoused the virtues of the Apple iPhone, including the phone's efficient use of data. The iPhone uses data much more efficiently than Android devices, according to Hesse, and this will allow Sprint to maintain its unlimited data plans longer than it would be able to in a purely Android-centric environment.Read more...
I've been long and strong on AAPL since 2007.   I wish I had gotten in at $6.     I follow all Zaky's articles on AAPL -- this man knows his stuff.  BOOM! :-)
Apple customers know that Apple products (almost always? always?) exceed their expectations, so they are willing to buy a new Apple product sigh unseen. In fact, the leaks act as a "pre-availability review" for buyers -- by the time the product is available for launch, most of the important details are known. I love the lightening adapter -- so much so I wish micro/mini-USB would be dropped by the world in favor of it. Maps is a non-issue. I paid $30 for the TomTom...
i am stunned by this, but I guess it makes sense -- the MS Office division isn't going to go down with the Windows 8 ship.