or Connect

Posts by Capt. Obvious

Apparently, one of the three things was a buttload of money, and another is/was windows-native development tools; they probably wanted to code to the metal, too - disastrous policy w/ any modern OS, but was once very common w/ game houses. No telling to what extent MS humours that point of view.
My Preview 4.0 question is this: when you use it to rotate images, do they *stay* rotated??? As in, the next time you open them, they reflect the rotation? been driving me nuts for years (yes, I save them after I rotate them)...
I feel y'all & your capacity issues: until someone makes a 500gb ipod I'll have those issues (was in the record biz for years, have thousands of discs). In fact, I've been quite happy w/ my 4gb Mini, but now it's dying, and 16gb seems like a substantial bump to me...seeing as how I can't fit it all on one device.... As a result, I'm torn between getting one of *these* too-small devices & waiting for a larger too-small device next year. I'll probably split the...
only if you're Bruce Leroy...
So glad you started that off with a gratuitous insult....I have an MBP; if these "persons" actually *had* a case, mine would be subject to the same sub-standard screen they claim Apple is foisting off on their customers. It is not, ergo, no case - oh, what's that? they degrade? you mean, their performance suffers over time? you mean like everything else in the world? Sorry, Sparky: my MBP is nearing the 18-month mark, and I use it 8-10 hours a day, every day - my...
what a potential boon for users needing help with a program or feature, needing troubleshooting or product support...assuming anyone else thinks of it.
coming soon to an upgraded line of displays near you....
just because it reacts to stimuli does not mean it's aware in any meaningful sense...dude....
Since you are so wise in these matters, surely you can tell us what *kind* of vegetation he is...a shrubbery, perhaps? A field of wildflowers? A window-box full of pansies?
Having read it, it's clear no-one has...or will.