or Connect

Posts by Jim W

Apple could sell the Pro at a loss and not even feel it. There are many of us who would pay what is necessary to ensure they don't have to. It is essential to our businesses.
No PCI slots? Are you nuts? Why do you think we need these computers in the first place? Higher frame rates on games?
Also, a BTW, Apple needs more profit? They're sitting on more cash than the US government.
Not everyone is midrange. Just the unexceptional. You might remember "The Crazy Ones".
In the open market, that sounds like the same thing to me. Would you really want to work on Windows to get the latest hardware?
I can't imagine Apple without a MacPro. I am a professional video/media producer and my work would basically be impossible without the expandability and CPU power of the Pro. Let's not forget that a large part of the price of the Pro goes to Intel. There is a very important market that is served by this machine. It is the Cadillac, Mercedes, whatever, of the Apple line. Abandon it and it is a screw you to the pros who kept Apple alive during some very thin periods. I would...