or Connect

Posts by TallistDah

Nice philosophical conversation on what makes companies and their Boards tick and what they focus on. In the end Cash is what Companies require to survive and prosper. Without cash they fail and disappear. Profit is only a theory. You can hide profits but you can't hide cash. The long term success of any company requires a supply of cash. Without it they die. Some take longer than others. Look at Apple's balance sheet and see how much cash they have accumulated. ...
Consider visiting the new Madrid store when it opens up.
Spot On The French are just pissed because they want to control the "design" and Apple cleans their clock on Design.
I bet Steve would have a few choice words for the French and they would understand instantly what he said.
Spot On The French are just pissed because they want to control the "design" and Apple cleans their clock on Design.
Couldn't agree more. Going to the local Apple Store is what it is all about. The fact that the local Micro Center has a corner where you can purchase Apple products is all the more reason to go to the Apple Store. Rock On.
If this offers me an alternative to TWC I will switch faster than a neutrino can travel. Just to get rid of TWC "customer service" would be worth any price. Rant
If only for a dividend. Tim apparently is rumored to be considering one. and APPL can be pretty volatile so not for the faint of heart. Just need to be sure you are in it for the long term and not to make a quick buck.
People who have been furniture makers their whole lives do not bring the skills necessary. It doesn't matter how many jobs Apple brings to this area the people who have lived there their whole lives do not have the skills. At least some one got jobs building it and the people who owned the land made out. Apple did the right thing.
There is a limit of 25,000 songs in the new iTunes Match. If you have more than 25,000 songs it sounds like you can not take advantage of this service. Does anyone know what happens if you have less than 25,000 and then reach the limit. Does Match just stop matching and or uploading? Does your match capability disappear and you no longer have what you previously matched and uploaded? What about the $24.99 you paid?