or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

And he has never denied that Corrections is him.  So what is your point?  He does not have your posts deleted, does he?  Because you post your view.  He has a right to defend b.s. that is directed at him just like you have the right to speak your mind too.
If you had read the article it was not about the merits of Apple iPads vs. Chromebooks but it was an article about the falsehoods and lies that are spread by IDC on behalf of its paying clients to skew the numbers (to lie about, to loose numbers or to just overlook the truth) to show there paying clients products in a more favored light than there competitors product.  That is IDC's business to make it look like there clients are winning even when there not. Daniel even...
 Actually Apples touch ID will work from behind the screen Apple has a patent for just that.  So theoretically Apple could put the Touch ID in the screen, if they wanted too and there by make the iPhone shorter by a lot by removing the home button.
Another bs article.. As soon as I got my 5s it got a Zagg put on it, good thing too was hiking up a really steep canyon and slipped and came down on a rock with my 5s. The Zagg saved the screen still pristine. You would think just as a matter of being careful that people would put a screen protector on there iPhone. I always do, especially with the 6 and the 6 because the screen is not set back in the case.
How about Apples own CDN network they just launched with over 10 times more bandwidth than they currently need? Why do they need 10 times more bandwidth than what they currently use?  Hint 4k movies with H.265.  The infrastructure is already there.Plus they operate 6 of the largest new data centers in the world. And they are building more.  Along with that CDN they already have isp contracts in place for large data pushing.
Is this guy for real?  What planet is he from pluto?  My privacy has not one thing to do with children getting killed because of the encryption on my cell phone.  This guy needs to get a grip on himself.
Apple has also become its own CDN and recently launched this for iCloud and all of its iTunes services.  See some good articles here and here. Apple has spent 100 million with local isp's to prioritize its iTunes and iCloud traffic already.   The according to the articles and many more have in place the ability to move MASSIVE amounts of data with the infrastructure and deals with ISP's they have already put into place.  They know how to play the game.
No rage here and I read just fine. You said "because the most inane stupid comments on anyone's feed come from under-educated conservatives".  Maybe you need to read what you said.  I stand by my first post. There are stupid comments from both sides.
I believe you were thinking of the 4s.  Which was 3 years ago.
Then don't read his articles.