or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

That is a pretty rude comment as well insinuating that conservatives are under-educated  what a stupid arrogant remark.  Liberals make just as many stupid remarks too.  There are stupid and illiterate people on both sides of the isle.
I would have to say no too.  I have listened to the analyst buffoons over the years and the sycophant news media berate, belittle, denigrate and outright lie about apple over the years.  There is never enough positive Apple news to combat the flood of crappy information used to smear Apples products and its users.  Never enough.  It never changes too. No matter how successful Apple is there always according to the pundits at any given time lacking innovation, going out of...
Actually they start to throttle you at 3GB read here. Click the link on that page that says "About reduced data speeds"
Problem with your argument is that ATT just announced that they would throttle only grandfathered plans just this last year.  This throttling does not affect other plans that are limited.  It also does not affect current more costly unlimited plans.  Only grandfathered plans.  I have 3 phones on plans that were grandfathered from before october 1st, 2009, and because of a court order ATT can not cancel these plans.  I was told this by ATT.  The throttling started just last...
Exactly!  If you knew you would win money would not be a problem because you would recoup any lawyers fees in the end.  Talk is extremely cheap.  GTAT just comes off as a bunch of sour loud mouth whiners that could not provide what they promised.  Like has been said here by others, they knew the details of the contract going in and should never have signed it if they did not like the language in the contract.  Apple has every right to hold them to there contract.  Apple...
Ok. I stand corrected, thanks for the clarification, but the contactless payment would seem to be more secure because your not using your pin which in my case with Target and Home Depot was compromised.  My bank even told me so.  At any rate Rite Aid and CVS are stupid for forcing there customers into "there way" of payment.  Its has been my experience that if given an ultimatum most customers will choose the best option (Pay) and leave the other (MCX) out in the cold.
I dissagree.  For the same reason TouchID is wonderful and got a lot of people to use security on there phones who otherwise would not have. Convenience (ease of use).I personally hate debit and credit machines there a pain in the ass most of the time and take a lot more time to use.   Especially when they ask you stupid questions and make you go through pins, do you want money back?, and various other things they have you do.  Also waiting for the clerk to respond to your...
Also remember that in the US all paper is required by law to be 70% recycled.  So not as many trees as you would think.  Also remember that trees for paper and lumber are farmed not unlike food and are planted and grown in tree farms and have been for a number of years now.  Trees can be a cash crop too.See: http://weyerhaeuser.com/Businesses/Timberlands and here:  http://weyerhaeuser.com/Sustainability/Communities/ForestManagementas just one example of tree farming by one...
Well said. What an anti customer service payment system!   Like Cook said in the keynote, all mobile payment systems have been designed to benefit the companies not the consumer.  This is a huge F- You to consumers everywhere that is designed to have you compromise your bank account number with self serving merchants who want to collect data and possibly collect transaction fees directly from you instead of paying the banks.  For the sole purpose of lining there pockets.
Well isn't that interesting.  That means chip and pin won't work either.  In october 2015 they will become responsible for any fraudulent behavior because of the disabling of Paypass/paywave, because this is chip and pin.  The government just implemented that plan.  Good luck with there Merchant Exchange system.