or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

LOL.
Gartner and IDC are always Negative on Apples numbers, there so far off in most cases its almost laughable.  IDC has always reported low numbers on apple in the past and both are getting ridiculous with how they account for there numbers.  IDC is the one that started counting white box androids in there mainstream android numbers and skewed there numbers so bad that there totally unreliable as a source for info.   IDC even says that its there mission to report there...
Actually none of the Credit goes to ARM well maybe a little.  Apple is an ARM instruction set licensee (licenses the writes to build chips that understand ARM code, see this).  The do not license off the shelf ARM Core designs (Apple stopped using off the shelf generic arm cores with the A4). (Samsung and Qualcomm do).  There is a huge difference between the two.  Samsung and Qualcomm take off the shelf cores designed by ARM and use them as is (Qualcomm has done a few semi...
One of the interesting things though is that Tim Cook said in an interview that Steve told him "I don't want you ever asking what I would do".Jobs told him this because he had a lot of confidence in Tim Cook and selected him personally as his successor.
LOL.
I concur.
Criminals don't have any shame they only care what they can get away with.  Look at Samsungs CEO who was just issued and Indian arrest warrant for failure to pay a 4 year old 3 million dollar debt in India.
I think it goes to showing a pattern of serial infringement that will be damaging to Samsung in the end.  They have already been convicted in the first trial and in the second adjustment trial to the damages money, they admitted they were in fact infringing illegally on Apples patents. The question is does Apple have the constitution to see it through to the bitter end.  And will the courts eventually after all appeals and legal means are exhausted side with Apple or the...
As one that has read Muellers column for years he has done and absolute Jekyll and Hyde in the last few weeks.  He was always balanced. He called Apple out on things and Samsung too.  I won't be reading his column anymore.  With respect to what you said above, I was really surprised to see that he could not figure that one out too.  Apple is asking $40 a unit because basically they don't want to license there patents.They do not have to.  There not FRAND SEP patents there...
Samsung actually has implemented in some of there newer phones a different method directly as a result of these lawsuits already. sliding from the center of a circle to unlock.