or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

He meant that it is supposed to be 900 million what was written was 900 thousand.   MS write off for surface tabs was 900 million.  It looks like it has been corrected now in the article.
Microsoft did not invent the kinect. They had Primsense build it for them from tech invented by Primsense.  Apple simply bought the company.  The innovation will come with how Apple uses the tech from Primsense.   Just like how they used multiple sensors in there home button for TouchID so that there was no swiping of your finger.
Apple had multiple prototypes running in there full glory clear back at the macworld in june.  So I think that Apple has many of these done and in boxes.  There most likely waiting for production to build up inventory for the launch, and to get the new assembly line on line here in the US in Texas.  The  Processors Xeon E5-1620 v2 4 core, Xeon E5-1650 v2 6 core, Xeon E5-1680 v2 8 core, and the Xeon E5-2697 v2 12 core have been available for quite some time (6 months)....
No. On this type of computer I don't think they will be loosing all that many sales.  The Mac Pro is for a select group of Pro customers and maybe some Prosumers, these types of customers really don't care what season it is to base there buying decisions on.  They are in it for the horsepower pure and simple.  If it will help there production load to move faster, (i.e.  video encoding, sound encoding and 3d rendering and manipulation) they will buy it when it becomes...
From all of the tech pages about TouchID I have heard that it learns as you use it so if your finger isn't on a part that was scanned when learning it will learn that part on a second touch.  Even if it is a little off.  
Did you read the article?  These sticks are being made and sold by piraters, with pirated movies installed on them and activated as android tablets with movies installed to play illegally.   There not just some "insane" man installing android on a usb stick.  There being sold by the millions.  There even installing google play store versions of Android on them.  Those do count on googles activation list, as tablets.  The analyst companies like IDC and Gartner use the...
What I find funny is how an Android supporter such as yourself comments on things like this on a pro apple sight named AppleInsider, and expects people here to listen to you.
Only ASOP is open source.  The google play store version is not.  The google plays store version has googles proprietary apps and those are not open source at all. They are required to connect to the google play store.  Google claims that only play store versions of Android are counted.  But if these sticks are illegally installing the google play store version there stealing private ip and muddying the waters on activations.Im sure google doesn't mind the inflated numbers...
That is the exact form factor of an Apple TV.  Even the plugs are in the same location, The only thing different is the power plug, and the Audio.on the apple TV the transformer is inside, and the Audio plug is an optical toslink plug.
Wow that many fools bought that brick.  I guess theres a group of suckers born every minute.