or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

They already have.  First 64 bit mobile processor (by the way that is huge and has nothing to do with the 4 gig crap people keep regurgitating), First mass marketable Capacitance fingerprint sensor that really works (not the pos atria sensor that failed in the first few months of use and was buggy at best) as well as the digitally secure enclave technology in the A7, iOS 7 first 64 bit mobile os, M7 motion co processor, Mac Pro... and the list just keeps rolling. 
The 5c is not priced the same as the 5s.  It is $100.00 Cheaper.
Of course each and every one of these douche bag analysts are finding some way to play this down.  Now that they have been slapped in the face with there utter failure and incompetence.   The fact is that Apple blew there estimates, low ball reccommendations and self serving tripe out of the water, the bitter taste of there own vitriol in there mouths make them stay negative.  Saying this is just an anomaly.  Funning thing is this "Anomaly" happens every year. What a...
 Ah Yes!  You would be right.
 What a waste of space and words.  Go contact a lawyer and watch them laugh!
 They will next year when the 5s guts are put in the new 5c.
 I bought my daughter a 5c yellow version and it was the last one walmart had, the sales associate told me they have sold over 300 5c's this last week on preorder and instore, so I guess its where your at. Walmart said that they sold a ton of 5c's.  Also the 5c is very solid and not cheap.  It feels like it is made from one solid peice of material. I was just at the local apple store today and they told me they have sold over 1000 5c's, of varying colors, and about 1500...
 To be fair iOS is based exclusively on OSX which is a full 64bit Unix OS.  The first version was called "iPhone OS" and was later switched to iOS once Apple and Cisco worked out the purchase of the iOS name from Cisco.  It is true that the first iteration of iOS was designed to run web apps but it was always based on OSX's unix core.  Here is a quote from wikipedia on iOS's History:In fact iOS runs on the Darwin Mach microkernel, same as Mac OSX.  Darwin 14.0 is running iOS7
Lol now your just making me laugh.  They had plenty of surfaces,  They had to eat $900 million worth of them in a write off. Now there giving the damn things to schools for free.  I guess the schools can always use them for door stops.
 Because it an analyst telling the story lol they can be both wrong and right at the same time. For plausible deniably reasons in the future.