or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Go away.  The year has not ended yet.
 Actually the cases may look the same but the machined interior is laid out different because of the different components of the 5s.  Screw mounts and other things are not the same on the inside.
Agreed Apple ][.
 Problem is with that is that Apple at the time was only selling one new model phone.  4s one year and the 5.  This year there selling two.so I would expect that the announcement will come next week after the 5s sales numbers from the first weekend come in, they will probably mention the 5c too at that time.
My sentiments exactly.  If like you said they sold cheap phones there margins would suffer and wall street would get all twisted in a knot about it as well.
Get a grip.  This is nothing to worry about. lol.  You sound like wallstreet scared of there own shadow.
Wow is wallstreet  that insecure?  What a bunch of foolish nervous nellies.  Seriously!  No wonder the stock market sucks so bad.  Like was said in other posts Apple will most likely announce both after the 5s opening weekend.  What a bunch of children.
 The 4Gig argument is getting old.  There are a metric crap ton of reasons for 64bit over the memory stuff.  How about bigger single instructions, (doing more with one instruction vs 32bit).  Faster to idle because of that, saving power, and accomplishing  more faster.  Those are just a few.  There are a lot more.  One of the only reasons the fingerprint sensor is so fast at reading and not slow like all of the rest of the previous ones on laptops and computers is because...
 Agreed, adoption rate for iOS is phenomenal, to say the least.  6 is at 98% right now.
 My daughter loves the blue and yellow iphone 5c and the green one too.  Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.  I think the GS4 is one of the ugliest mobile phones built today but hey that is just me.