or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

And what they said was in fact correct. Looking at just smart phones apple has 43% of the us market compared to android at 52%. So when saying that smart phones comprise 56% of the entire phone market (dumb and smart phones) 25% of all phones would be about right.
For those discussing whether or not the iPhone boxes have the iPhones displaying background art on the phones here are my boxes.   Clearly you can see the 3G is the only one that did not have a background displayed on the iPhone.   Never owned a 3GS so I could not say without looking it up.

no the animation is on the desktop screen as well.
Other than the 5 and 5S have a totally different taller and much thinner body, (aluminum not glass)  and a 4" screen not a 3.5" screen and a different connector.  No there exactly the same.
Im thinking he meant that the Watch only works as a companion with the Note 3. Wont work with the S4 as a companion.
Fingerprint sensor didn't happen.  
Im a match subscriber and forgot to turn on match in iTunes and was listening to music and an audio ad for Metalica came up.  It really was not that annoying.  I think people who don't want to pay the free version of iTunes Radio is going to be a very good thing.
Sad thing too about the Gear is it is only a companion or interacts with the Galaxy Note III only.  It won't work with any other Galaxy phones.  What a fugly wrist phone.
Lol you mean that phone strapped to your wrist?/sAnd its tethered to the Galaxy Note III only for interactive functions, it won't work with there regular phones.