or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Motorola's implementation of the fingerprint sensor was horrible.  Most of them quit working the first month after owning the phone due to the fact that the sensor had no cover on it and was so gummed up from dirt and touching it it was useless.  Apples sensor that was bought with the purchase of authentec allows for the sensor to use rf to read below the skin to see living tissue and can't be fooled like the motorola version, also because of the rf read ability it can be...
Actually there were 2.  The iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4S. So that does make a trend. Both were introduced in-between.  As in 3, 3GS, 4.4, 4S, and 5.
They held the iPhone 5 event in the Apple Town Hall Theater on Apples Campus last time.  So no I would not read a thing into that.
Correct it turns off all radios.
What a stupid lawsuit. My Daughter owns my iPhone 4 that is now 4 years old, and the power button is still going strong, and my iPhone 4S now 2 years old has no issues either.
Apple also build a 40 foot wide drainage moat around the entire facility it was in some of the first articles about this center.  I would seriously doubt with that big of a drainage moat this center will ever flood.   Look at the picts in this article of the Dam sized drainage moats around this data center and you will see what i mean.     http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/08/exclusive-first-large-structures-going-up-at-apples-reno-icloud-data-center
Both of my apple tv's get used daily to stream media, I have at least a dozen friends and co-workers who use there apple tv's to daily stream.  I think this survey is very flawed.
    Actually a big underestimation.  According to there website they sell 165 different models of Cell phones
As soon as I saw digitimes in the article I stopped reading. Anyone who believes that rag is deceiving themselves
      No he does not because DED actually used the press releases from samsung and apple for there government financial filings.  So in essence your saying Samsung lied in its financial filing for the Korean Government and Apple lied in its 10Q.   Apple actually made more than Samsung Before taxes.     Here is apples Q3 2013 (June Quarter)...