or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Seriously?  Please I'm laughing so hard I just hurt myself.  There is not a shred of honesty in anything you said.
I wholeheartedly agree!   People underestimate a device or devices that will runs  days or even a full 24 hour period with no recharge.  Its one reason the new macbook airs are being raved about so much.  Because they "sip"  power and run literally all day on a charge.  Think of an iPhone you could use for a week with never touching a charger.  Apple is investing in low power chips and memory to get there products to be useable for long extended periods.
If you read DED iPad debunk of strategy analytics survey the best part is where the asshat from strategy analytics suddenly pulls out the idea of white-box tablets to beat the iPad in numbers but can't provide any real data to back it up. In other words he just made a guess and then printed it as fact. I would only rely on hard numbers but because apple is the only vendor who supplies them the analysts guess and make up fantasies numbers for android. No android vendor...
Define "Sucked" with some real info instead of a personal opinion.  Both work very well for me every day.

+1
It worked for you.  Apples implementation of 3D maps is infinitely better.  The images are far more detailed.  Goolges images look like a child drew them with a crayon in most cases.
And what you are saying here is purely area problems.  Google has just as many cities and areas in the world that have piss poor directions and piss poor implementation of POI's as well and like the article showed Googles maps have far more graphic flaws that just have not been fixed in 7+ years.  I have suffered through them where I live.  Where I live Apple Maps is far better.
Then instead of having to push a button to get it why not just make it work all the time what a stupid way for google to implement that.