or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

LOL.
I concur.
Criminals don't have any shame they only care what they can get away with.  Look at Samsungs CEO who was just issued and Indian arrest warrant for failure to pay a 4 year old 3 million dollar debt in India.
I think it goes to showing a pattern of serial infringement that will be damaging to Samsung in the end.  They have already been convicted in the first trial and in the second adjustment trial to the damages money, they admitted they were in fact infringing illegally on Apples patents. The question is does Apple have the constitution to see it through to the bitter end.  And will the courts eventually after all appeals and legal means are exhausted side with Apple or the...
As one that has read Muellers column for years he has done and absolute Jekyll and Hyde in the last few weeks.  He was always balanced. He called Apple out on things and Samsung too.  I won't be reading his column anymore.  With respect to what you said above, I was really surprised to see that he could not figure that one out too.  Apple is asking $40 a unit because basically they don't want to license there patents.They do not have to.  There not FRAND SEP patents there...
Samsung actually has implemented in some of there newer phones a different method directly as a result of these lawsuits already. sliding from the center of a circle to unlock.
I whole heartedly disagree with you.  It is not just one UI element that draws people to a mobile device, but a host of them  Slide to unlock is just one of hundreds literally.  If you just take one thing by itself and say that is not worthy for me to make my purchase that is just silly.  It is the way iOS does things as a whole as a collection of UI ideas that make people want an iPhone.
The difference is that McDonalds has Trademarked  Chicken McNuggets.  It has nothing to do with others selling chicken bites.  Wendy's for example calls theres Chicken Nuggets.  If they used Chicken McNuggets they would be sued.
He's a liar.  Pure and simple.  IHS iSupply has a total BOM of $63.95.  Apple does not build things for free.  Unlike others in the industry they don't have to.  Heres a link to the BOM list  https://technology.ihs.com/388826/isuppli-teardown-reveals-apple-tvs-inner-ipadThe only thing that has changed in the black puck models is the A processor so pretty much everything else has stayed the same. Also here is a quote from the iSupply articleSo in reality the Price above...
What a load of crap.  My daughter has a 5C and loves it 6 of her friends do to.  And a lot of kids at her high school do to.  Most of them either own a 5C or an older 4S.  The fact remains that it outsold all previous tier 2 iPhones.  Which is not a flop any way you look at it.  And if it directs people to spend $100 more on a 5s, so much the better for Apple to sell a more expensive model just as the article said.  The only thing Cook meant when he misinterpreted demand...