or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Nope according to ifixits teardown not a single chip by samsung in the iPhone 6 or six plus, not even memory, there its elpida and sk hynix.
Updated all of my devices just fine 2 iPads, 3 apple tv's and 3 iPhones with no issue at all.
Lol I watched the stream from my iPad which i air played to my apple tv hooked to my big screen tv without a hitch.
I don't know about the rest of you but my 5s gets charged 1 time a day when I go home and ranges from 80% left to 50% left depending on my usage.  Also Im running the beta of iOS 8 and it is a battery pig in some ways. So I think just from my observations that this samsung add is complete and utter BS as per usual from samsung.
Theres no way in hell apple is abandoning iCloud.  It is key to the integration of there devices in the future.  Apple has invested multiple billions in data centers maiden nc, prineville oregon, reno nevada, california, and now the new one in the netherlands, and more in the future.  you don't make that kind of investment and just drop it.iCloud is here to stay.
My Sennheiser HD 800's are much much better than any beats headphones, I would compare them to beats best and beats falls woefully short.
bfd.  everyone knows who DED's aliases are.  Who cares.   John Kirk writes articles for Techpinions and posts under an assumed name.  He also posts on PED's Fortune page Apple 2.0 under Falkirk.  Again who cares.  Everyone knows who he is and it isn't like DED is denying who he is when he posts under corrections.
His company?  LOL.  Sorry man its Googles company now they own you.  And if Google decides they want ads on there thermostats and smoke alarms they will have it.  Wether you like it or not.
Would be nice to see something other than a sim ejector tool lol!
Apple has an exclusive license forever for use of liquid metal in electronic devices. These extensions are a separate agreement for apple and liquid metal to form a joint company to develop manufacturing processes to make parts.  Once the tech to manufacture parts in liquid metal is developed and paid for by apple the manufacturing goes back to liquid metal. But Apple keeps the rights forever for use in the electronic devices. Its the same deal there doing with GTE and...