or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Samsung does not report sold numbers in there quarterly filings or ever. They will only report shipped numbers.So pretty much these numbers are bs. Im sure they actually sold a bunch but not near the numbers there reporting here. Eventually if they sit in the warehouse long enough they will be sold on two for one sales and free giveaways and samsung will count those as legitimate sales which there not.The only company in the industry who gives actual sales numbers is...
I happen to agree with you. Until apple and Audiences side of the story comes out we are just speculating. It could be that audience had a competing tech that was similar to Noisefree and the actual culprit of copying may be audience not apple. Apple may have just chosen a competing product after comparing the two.Update:Just browsing Audiences website I found this:"Audience was founded by Dr. Watts to create a company that would commercialize auditory neuroscience for...
See the thing about that is, is that apple has its own recycling program and will happily take any old mac and recycle it for you so where's the problem?They will actually pay you with a gift card for your old Mac if the parts can be reused. If not they will recycle it at no cost to you.Here is a quote from the Apple recycle page:"Get an Apple Gift Card for the value of your old device.Turn that iPhone, iPad, or computer — Mac or PC — you’re not using anymore into...
Uncle Fester is at the helm. Maybe he will create a new colored light bulb for his mouth. That will be innovation for this moron who has canabalised and run microsoft into its current state of mediocrity
Dumbing down where? I have the latest version gm of mountain lion running on my mac right now and I am very impressed with the speed ups in system operation and web browsing also with graphics performance over lion it has improved all of these area significantly and more. If you want to command line it then do so mountain lion does that as well if you want to tinker. I dont know why people think that because the interface is elegant and simple it is "Dumbing Down".It...
Lol with Ballmer at the helm so are microsofts and windows.
Maybe thats because the U. S. official name is The United States of America. I think that other people of other countries would be offended being called america when they have there own national identities and names. Yes all of these countries are part of the continents know as the "Americas" but there is only one that calls itself "The United States of America"
One of my biggest gripes with best buy is what products they have in the store to sell you. If you go to there online site and find say like a hdmi cable that is 20 dollars for a six footer and it is the cheapest on there website then check for availability in there store no store stocks it and it is a 5 day to 2 week wait to ship that item to the store. Now if you check the most expensive six foot cable in there store like say a monster cable six foot hdmi that is 50...
Also the A5X is already a quad core graphics processor with dual core arm cpu's so its really not a stretch that the A6 will be quad core on both cpus and graphics
Wow what a asian version of national equirer for tech. I honestly have never once seen a digitimes rumor to be right not once. Why does any website listen to this rag anymore? The fact is Apple has and always will develop its own version of the arm processor and will never base theres on a design from there bitter enemy and rival samsung and put more of there design in someones hands that Apple believes is ripping off there intellectual property. In fact all industry...