or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

They are.  Remember Eric T. Moles Motto about privacy "We like to get right up to the creepy line".  You could not pay me to have anything google on my computer. 
I garuntee you that the apple mac pro plant is online 24/7.  Just because it is built here does not mean they don't run 24/7.  You ever heard of 3 shifts 8 hours a piece?  We work them at my work.  Theres a day shift, afternoon shift and a graveyard shift.  Don't know where you live in america but where I live, we work 24/7.
Wow Just wow, the DOJ sure has a real issue with apple. They should just shut up and wait for the case with the appeals court to rule. What a bunch of buffoons.
I have read the opinion and it is a bunch of crap.  Cote came out before this case even went to trial and said apple was guilty.  She is a bias judge and her and bromwich are indeed friends.  She wrote him a glowing recommendation letter to get browich a job with the DOJ. She refused to listen to Phil Schiller's testimony and stated so in her ruling and called him an unreliable witness.  This case against apple stinks.  Of course the judge is going to support bromwich....
Im with a lot of others here there really was nothing worth buying.  It was a terrible year for music. Despite that I have bought several albums this year just not anything in the current top 20 because there literally is nothing there that interests me in the least.
H.265 is also called High efficiency video coding.  Which the link he provided is for.
They have on apple TV.  Apple TV's Vimeo app works great.
yes he has.  He overlooks that AArch64 doubled the number of registers over 32bit ARM. 32-bit ARM provides 16 integer registers, of which one is a dedicated program counter, two more are give over to a stack pointer and link register, and the other 13 are available for general use.  With AArch 64 there are 32 integer registers, with a dedicated zero register, dedicated link register and dedicated frame pointer register. One further register is dedicated to the platform...
They actually don't there IM division (smart phones, cell tower equipment and computers) makes almost 90% of there money, thats according to there latest quarterly.  If they lost sales on there Galaxy line it would hurt horribly for them.
The report does include tablets too.  where it compares phone sales to tablet sales.