or Connect

Posts by Mechanic

Lol  a bigger screen has nothing to do with technology advancement.  Do you realize just how silly that sounds?  The same screen technology a.k.a. IPS is used in the iPhone 5s, and in the the 5" HTC One.  The only difference is the size.  Other than that there is no difference.Lets use that same methodology for TV's shall we?  A 55" IPS display TV is so 2011 technology when today I can buy a 70" IPS display that really is technologically in every way superior to that...
Good for you now go over to droid central and post so that people can pat you on the back.
Apple is not AAPL.  The stock market is a crap shoot.  Investment companies are so screwed up they couldn't unscrew themselves with a power drill.Tim Cook has nothing to do with AAPL share price.  He is doing a great job.
Problem with that chart is that it only goes to october, and does not talk about november like the article does.  Wheres the chart for novemberI would bet the iPhone share has gone up.
I would say this guy finally pulled his head out of his backside.  Now if his fellow analysts can wrap that single brain cell they have around this Apple might get some fair treatment.  But as always I won't hold my breath.
Sounds like pegatron should answer these questions.  Apple has nothing to do with there policies.  And as many others have said here the unfortunate young man died of pneumonia.  Not work related.  Heck last spring I worked 65 hour weeks for 3 months because of backlog at my workplace.  No one ever said I was being abused lol.  The New York Times needs to get a new shtick.  They are desperate to find any way they can to bash Apple in there articles.  If this is the best...
Designed by An Apple employee, Jony Ive, and Marc Newsom who does not work for Apple and you said it in your line up there  "bought by former Apple employee"  Key word here being former.  Hence nothing to do with Apple.  Nest labs yes Apple no.Infact the only thing Apple has to do with any of this is the donation of the Mac Pro and The ear buds.  Thats it.  So other than the donation Apple has nothing to do with this.  Does Leica have anything to do with this? Or Dom...
You have some really funny math, the S4 in the first two months sold 10 million according to samsungs own info graphic in the article. Guess you just didn't see that.  You must be using flawgic. Here is a pict of it for you notice that 10 million number.
Zoned heating is very expensive to retrofit.  My brother had it done in his house and it cost a huge amount of money.  But I know that nest is working on remote sensors and also that the new CO sensor works with nests to communicate auto away if I'm not mistaken. Im not.  Just read this on the nest website that the new Nest Protect Smoke/CO sensor does work with auto away to control your heating and cooling, so if your nest is in a low traffic location the Nest Protect...
Your issue is not wide spread I read nest forums every day and nest is working on a solution.  For customers that can't wait for that solution they are refunding your money.  Here is a post from a Nest Engineer on there forums that I quoted: Apparently some HVAC systems generate electrical noise (voltage spikes) causing the switch transistor in the base to overheat or be damaged.  As was stated in the letter there are literally hundreds of thousands of nests out there.  ...