or Connect

Posts by spacerays

Apple, darned when they grow in cash. Darned when they drop in stock price. Just wanna pluck the nuts off these analysts for screwing around.
Now where are all those I-want-the-surface-coz-it-is-a-real-tablet-with-pc-performance blah blah blah micro-softies? 
In a fandroid dreamworld, Samsung out-innovates Apple again, fits a ridiculously high resolution display in the same phone size as its older flagship phone. With 8-cores to boot. Temple Run is smoother. Apple is Doomed. /s What to do with such high dpi is just the android app developer's headache now. And seriously, who (or what app) really uses all those GHz and cores? Other than Android OS ofcourse. Food for thought, Specs fans.
Man I am still waiting for graph search after joining its waiting list, and now there's a waiting list for news feed too!
Oh my God, this is so Amazing! (Nerdgasm!)
" Samsung already has devices in sizes 1.5, 1.8, 1.9, 2, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.8, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.5, 3.7, 4, 4.3, 4.5, 4.7, 4.8, 5.0, 5.3, 5.5, 5.8, 7.0, 7.7, 8.9, and 10.1. Why not add another to the pile. Talk about fragmentation :P " " It isn't fragmentation, it's consumer choice. " (Oh my ...)
http://gizmodo.com/5986485/galaxy-note-80-hands-on-the-8+inch-tablet-as-an-8+inch-phone AI didnt mention that the international version is gonna be a phone too. A Giant 8-inch screen phone. Time for those oversized-phone lovers to rejoice I guess? /s
  Just like how US didnt have anything to do with Vietnam, dont you think?
Seems just like Iraq: found WMDs and factories there. Years, lives and billions wasted, and no WMDs found. Oh btw, this: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-19/that-apple-facebook-hack-attack-came-from-eastern-europe The Apple-Facebook attacks came from Eastern Europe. Time to nuke/drone strike them now? Stop being so trigger-happy.
The iPhone 6 wont release in 2013 because there is an iPhone 5S to release this year. Just saying. Analyst troll.