or Connect

Posts by spacerays

Jobs would have called a press conference and told the market to take care of itself, even with Apple's current value. Just make great stuff. Why is everyone panicking now? All this 'competition' existed even in 2011. People need to chill. Not being uber secretive definitely ruined the iPhone 5 & iPad Mini hype. And expectations. And then the damn market. Wish things go back to those old days.
Well Apple sure has increased their marketing in India. There are full front page iPhone ads popping up in the newspapers almost every week. Airtel (a huge carrier here) is marketing it too. The EMI option gives many Indians an option of buying an iPhone easily. With a price of INR 45,500 (~ $850) for an iPhone 5, an average middle class guy earning INR 50K a month cant buy one upfront. The market is ripe for more iPhones here. You can see Samsung S3 and Notes (and...
Fixed that for ya, AI.
Macrumors says it "is valid in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand."
Hello I would like to upgrade the RAM from 4GB to 8GB on my iMac 21.5" 2011. The current RAM modules are two 2GB ones. What are the available options to upgrade the RAM? 1) Get a 4GB RAM 2) Get two 2GB RAMs   On the Apple website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1423 For the iMac (Mid 2010) and iMac (Mid 2011) models, use 2 GB or 4 GB RAM SO-DIMMs of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM in each slot. I didnt get it whether we need to fit the same capacity RAM modules in...
iGripes: > The gradient on the top center display is hurting my eye. Cant see the song name as well as earlier. The antialiased font here (Helvetica I think) is worse than the Lucida Grande earlier. > The background and font color choice in the app store makes reading the app category VERY hard.
Hover your mouse over the song name at the top. A small right arrow fades in. Click it, select 'Go to '. Takes you to the current playlist.
How about putting some speakers on the left and right bezels of an iPhone?  Also put such speakers on the top and bottom to use in landscape mode. Apple could use micro perforations which might not be visible to the user but sufficient to transmit sound. That might also solve the stereo sound dilemma.
Isn't that a bit too late to matter? We would probably have the Galaxy Xtra Note Tab 20.1 and Google Licorice Cupcake then.