or Connect

Posts by rtdunham

Maybe an excellent metaphor? And the same for the "well of similes is drying up..." Very meta.
Dried up, maybe:The excellent limbless monkey line isn't a simile. Simian, yes, but not a simile.
Last "Thursday" or today (Wednesday)?
For the iwatch, with a small speaker?
I think you missed ksec's point completely. 1) he doesn't care if cook's gay. Good that. 2) The US might be tolerant or understanding of homosexuality but many countries are horrifically ignorant in that regard. The consequences to a multinational corporation would be considerable.
Ok, ditching the 3.5mm jack could allow for slimmer iPhones.  But what about cameras requiring more depth (for more functionality)?  I'm surprised Apple hasn't intro'd a wedge-shaped phone, akin to the MBA shape.  The larger end could allow for a better camera, the narrower end for a sense of remarkable slimness, the average thickness would still allow for at least the same volume of battery, and the difference in the two ends would make it even easier to orient to the...
I guess that accomplishes some price averaging, but that would work even better in $10 increments--or heck, a buck at a time. Whatever the amount, it's inefficient in terms of how often you have to go to the station.What's your motivation? Or is it just habit?
Inside. Stark, modern.
I'd like to see Apple utilize as many historical buildings as possible and maintain their design as fully as possible. I realize there's a perhaps insurmountable obstacle between Apple's desire to have the stores so uniform versus having stores that would sustain a feel for the city/state/region they are in and the historical period they are from.
leighr, if that's the case, and it's all that simple, then I wish Apple would clarify for switchers--and the world--that it's that simple.  It's not right for you to be able to explain it better than our favorite multi-billion $ company.  Seems like their PR should be more effective... But thanks for clarifying things for me.