or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

The original iPhone was Edge only and had no native 3rd party apps. Steve Jobs hawked web apps as the way for 3rd parties to develop for iPhone, under the guise of keeping iPhone "reliable and secure". That certainly didn't stop iPhone from becoming massively popular. Watch will most likely have native apps sooner than iPhone got them.
The point of Watch is to augment the phone. It's one of convenience really. I'm sure future versions will have GPS once they can get acceptable battery life with it. There was an Watch hackathon this weekend in the Bay Area so obviously developers are interested in building apps for the device. www.hackathon.watch iPad had plenty of naysayers when it came out. Many people called it just a big iPod touch. It was not universally accepted as a product people needed when it...
Er, right now the rumors are one day battery life. I can only imagine what that would be if the watch had GPS, cellular and wifi. Don't forget iPod originally launched as Mac only. But the reason they brought iTunes to Windows was because iiPod was dependent on the PC for syncing and most people owned Windows PCs. In fact there were rumors that Steve didn't want to bring iTunes to Windows and had to be pushed into it by his executive team.I won't be surprised if future...
OT: does anyone know how to turn off shake to undo? It drives me f'ng crazy but I don't know where you turn it off. I just used the music app for the first time in a long time and boy is it buggy as hell. Lags everywhere, and randomly switches to album cover view with no way to get out. Also I noticed that not all my Beatles songs were showing up in the music app so I went to iTunes and saw they were listed under purchased music "not on this iPhone". I downloaded them but...
I use the sleep tracker app and all its told me so far is I rarely get a night of restful sleep.
A lot of Apple's designers (at least the ones that work with Jony) live in San Francisco. My guess is that's why they picked the name for the font, not to piss off Susan Kare.
What would make an Apple Store not sterile or corporate?
Check out Kare's Twitter account. I get the feeling she's not too crazy about Apple creating a new font and calling it San Francisco.
No, let's face it when it comes to cloud, Apple really needs to step up their game. Apple's hardware is fantastic, it's software where they need to step up.
So when do we get video uploads?