or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Another stupid "breaking" tag. Anyway this is a no brainer. Apple has 20+ 'smart pen' patents. A stylus and split window multitasking with a larger iPad are a given. Let's just hope the experience is better than what's currently on the market so the wait was worth it.
What does usability have to do with screen size? Does iOS make better use of the larger real estate than Android? I'm not aware that it does.
Well there is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2s7-hTubUUI guess one handed uses was only "common sense" in 2012 and 2013. Apple never gave a 'why' for the increased size of the 6 and 6 Plus. Go back and watch the keynote and neither Tim Cook nor Phil Schiller really explained why Apple went bigger. Schiller went right in to specs and features. Heck their tag line for the new phones was "Bigger than Bigger". What the heck does that mean?!?Anyone with a half...
FYi, Watch works with iPhone 5 and 5c too. I'm curious where credit card information is stored on those devices though.
I would never want a curved TV but I can see where a curved monitor would be cool. Now that Apple the 5K iMac I hope we see a 4 or 5K Cinema Display this year. I'd much rather see Mac customers buying an Apple display than one from Dell or HP.
You're right it's not impacting sales. But my point is around the argument that Apple isn't about being first it's about being the best. But I don't see anything revolutionary with the 6 and 6 Plus that make me think 'now this is how you do a large screen phone'. It seems pretty clear that these devices were a reaction to the popularity of larger phones, especially in Asia.
As if Ive or Cook would say anything different. Ive also said in 2012 that they made the iPhone 5 taller but not wider so it could still be comfortably used with one hand. If that's the case how come the 6 and 6 Plus are wider? Or does Apple not care about one handed use any more. And if your answer is reachability, then how come Apple didn't make the iPhone 5 taller AND wider and introduce reachability then?
Ok if all these other companies are just copying Apple how come they're selling smart watches that are circular and not rounded recs? And since next to nothing leaked about Watch until it was revealed last September what exactly were they copying?
What does touch ID have to do with screen size? LG G3 and Moto X don't have fingerprint sensors.
Curved monitors are a gimmick? According to who?