or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Let me guess, Apple will have another blockbuster quarter with strong guidance and the stock will drop 2% the next day. And the usual suspects who can't use guidance as their explanation will claim it's because all good news is already priced into the stock. And the Gene Munsters of the world will go on CNBC fretting about the difficult comps for next year.
Yep. I find this report highly skeptical. And as I asked earlier, how would an analyst from UBS know whether Apple had multiple sources for a component or not?
I'm curious how an investment firm would know if someone is the sole supplier for a component or not. I highly doubt Apple is giving up that kind of information so where are they getting it from?
iOS first again. Honestly I think Google is scared shitless of Facebook way more than of Apple or anyone else. Facebook is gobbling up all the new mobile ad revenue. Plus I think ad dollars are moving away from search and into branding which I think benefits Facebook more. I'm not a huge Facebook user/fan but I do love seeing he they're disrupting Google's dominance. I see in this Verge interview Mike Matas is wearing an Apple Watch. Looks good on him and not geeky at...
You really think gays are treated as well in China as they are in the USA?
Personally I'd prefer it if Cook just shut up and stick to running Apple, but if he's going to speak out then really speak out. Don't be a hypocrite and only speak out where it's safe to do so. If Tim can go to China to talk about global warming surely he can talk about gay rights too.
Hmm...did Cook scold her on China's treatment of gays? Or does that not matter because Apple needs China more than it needs Indiana.
Hey still better than The Verge?
Is there anything that Tim Cook isn't bullish on?
I doubt he was universally hated by everyone at Apple. I'm sure he still has friends who work there. But mostly I think it was a diplomatic statement as anything else would overshadow what he wants to talk about, his Broadway show.