or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Hence why basing diversity off of skin color or gender Is stupid. If the employees in that photo with Cook were in any way involved in brining the nMP to market then they get a huge thumbs up from me regardless if what they look like.
I wouldn't be surprised to see her elevated to SVP. Most large companies have head of HR on their executive team.
I have no idea if these were upper level positions or not.
The biggest complaint was work/life balance; that you're basically on call 24/7. I wonder what Cook is doing about that.
Go to glassdoor.com and look up employee reviews of Apple. Rarely, if ever, will you see a complaint about Apple not being diverse enough. The biggest complaints from Apple corporate employees BY FAR is work/life balance. You also see complaints about internal politics, no room for upward movement and pay. I wonder what Cook is doing to address those issues, especially the first one,
Where did I imply that?
By birth. Did he grow up with any Syrian influence in his life?
How did Apple creat great products like the Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, OSX, iOS etc. with a mostly white male workforce?
That gives you the what not the why. You have no idea why these people were rejected.
I'll bet if Apple released stats based on political allfiliafion you would see next to no diversity. At Tim Cook's Apple diversity is measured by skin color, gender and sexual orientation.