or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

If the new iPads don't have at least 2GB RAM I'll save my money and stick with the Air. Very sick of the constant tab reloads in Safari.
So does Apple think iPad mini owners don't read?
Seems to me these ads and emails are Apple saying "iPad is more than just a consumption device", not "replace your Mac with an iPad". Microsoft is trying to portray Surface as the ultimate device. One stop shop for everything you need. Apple is not doing that with iPad although they know a lot of people have ditched their laptop for iPad. This is reminding people there's a lot more you can do on your iPad besides watching movies, surfing the internet and playing games.
Hmm...the Detroit video keeps crashing Safari on my iPad Air.
Why should screen size determine specs? They don't with iPads. Of course no matter what Apple does it will piss someone off but I think a lot fewer people would be pissed off if Apple didn't use size to determine which device got better specs (outside of obvious things like bigger battery). I still have this feeling that the larger device could come under the iPod umbrella. Apple didn't update iPods last year so either they're slowly killing them off or we'll see an new...
To clarify my issue is not one phone having better specs than another, it's making people have to compromise on screen size. That's what Apple did away with when they announced new iPads last year. Currently Apple prices their iOS devices based on storage. More storage = more expensive. If they want to change that, fine. But what if I want the best camera tech but I don't want a phablet? IF Apple is doing both a 4.7" and 5.5" iPhone I think the two should be the same as...
So basically no proof at all.
Microsoft following in Samsung's footsteps. Go to The Verge article on this and there are almost 400 comments. That's all this is for - to stir up fanboy flame wars on tech sites. Edit: there are now almost 500 comments on The Verge website.
Agreed. The only specs that are better on the iPad Air vs the retina mini are slightly faster processor and display with better color gamut. I don't think Apple should artificially limit either device. But I'd be curious to know what hardware technology (besides battery) would be suitable for a phablet but not the 4.7" device. Some rumor suggest the phablet would get better camera. Why? iPad Air doesn't have a better camera than the retina mini. It would be a shame if...
I thought Brownlee got that panel from Sonny Dickson?