or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Glorified according to who? Tim Cook?
Huh? So stating the facts is racist?
I thought Apple was a liberal company that supported free speech and First Amendment rights. Should Apple next remove any apps that reference the Bible since some people find the bible offensive?
I'm just waiting for the US flag and the Union Jack to be gone. Plenty of people find them offensive too.
Is Apple gong to start banning use of the n-word from iTunes? If they did a lot of rap and hip-hop would be gone.
So who gets to decide what is offensive or mean-spirited? This is nuts and Tim Cook should put a stop to it.
Hmm...Tim Cook ‏@tim_cook Mar 27Apple is open for everyone. We are deeply disappointed in Indiana's new law and calling on Arkansas Gov. to veto the similar #HB1228.Tim Cook ‏@tim_cook Mar 27Around the world, we strive to treat every customer the same — regardless of where they come from, how they worship or who they love.
I guess we shouldn't be surprised based on this tweet from Tim Cook.Tim Cook ‏@tim_cook Jun 21My thoughts are with the victim's families in SC.Let us honor their lives by eradicating racism & removing the symbols & words that feed it.
So now Apple made a statement and said they're only removing apps where the flag was used in an offensive or mean-spirited way. From the ones we know about that were removed I don't see what was offensive or mean-spirited. If some gay rights activist shut up a Christian church while waving the rainbow flag with Tim Cook call for the rainbow flag to be banished? That's how freaking ridiculous this is.
Yep. My guess is more artists will ban new releases from streaming services for a period of time so they force people to buy the album and once they've gotten most of the album sales they're going to get then they put it up on streaming services.