or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

If we get a new iPad with iPhone like displays, 2GB RAM, Touch ID and storage starting at 32GB I'm in!
Hopefully Apple keeps a non-retina MBA as the entry Mac product. The cheaper MBAs are probably taking share from Windows machines and is forcing OEMs like HP in a race to the bottom.
I thought you were selling your stock because you have no confidence in Cook anymore.
The logo on this invite is very similar to the logo they used for the 30th anniversary Mac celebration. My guess is this will be a Mac focused event.
Gionee Elife S5.1 is a 4.8" smartphone that's 5.1mm thick but has a 2,100 mAh battery. If they can put that battery in a thinner chassis what's stopping Apple from doing it?Regarding the camera not being flush, it's not flush on the Sony Xperia Z3 either but no one seems to be complaining about it.
Kind of embarrassing that rumor sites still report on Digitimes crap.
The only thing believable is this sapphire was never meant for iPhone screens. It's meant for camera len covers, Touch ID and Watch.
It blows my mind how many people actually believe just weeks before the iPhone announcement Apple was still deciding whether to use sapphire for screens or not. So we're supposed to believe Apple had 10s of millions of gorilla glass screens waiting in the wings and at the last minute decided to switch from sapphire to glass? I'm sorry but I think that's nuts. Apple would have known well before July or August what displays were going to be used on the new iPhones. Apple...
I have an issue where sometimes the audio is missing. I'll be in Spotify or Downcast and have no audio controls, volume up/down buttons do nothing. The only way to get it back is power off my phone and power it back on.