or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Sorry I don't drink the kool-aid, Jim Jones.
Prediction: the 5.5" phone will be a limited edition 24-karat gold phone designed by Dre.
Lead how? According to what you believe is important? Like most companies Apple sells their products to a wide and diverse set of customers who don't all have the same beliefs and political viewpoints. As a shareholder I want Apple to make the best products and sell as many of them as possible. I don't invest in Apple so it's CEO can shove his political views in my face.
Actually it means a 6.5" phone is coming. If you're going to go, go big.
As if nobody else here ever expresses how Apple should run their business. I know my politics don't match the politics of most people here but I could give a shit less. It's a free country and everyone is free to express their opinions as they wish. Personally I think people are reading way too much in this film being released. Most likely it was in the works before Apple purchased Beats. I don't think it's any sort of commentary on the future of Apple. As far as time...
What does that have to do with this film?
I wonder if Cook got on stage and rapped today. We need a video of that! http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/787221429295178939_1968512
Music is so last decade. Apple needs to get with the times. The fact they had to spend $3B to get a Spotify competitor up and running is pretty sad.
Still waiting to hear about the Apple college scholarship for women and minorities. When do you think Tim will announce it?
Steve had it right when he ran Apple. Apple's MO is making great products. That's all the company should about.