or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Newson has designed watches in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if Apple puts him to work there.
Newson said Google Glass wearers look like dicks. I think he'll fit right in at Apple.
Well apparently he will be based out of the UK and allowed to work on other projects so I wonder if it's a full time gig.
If rumors are accurate Apple looked at solar and motion for charging and they were both a bust so settled on wireless charging.
so what? The image they have on their web page is a Behance render, not the real iPhone. So why should we believe anything else they have listed?
What storage size. And who says their legit?
According to 9to5Mac's 3rd hand sources, "iWatch" will have a square display, battery life of less than 24 hours and look techie good but not fashion-y. http://tinyurl.com/oogyo98 I get the feeling someone is trolling people hard because none of that sounds like something that would worry Switzerland.
Why is this surprising? People want everything under the sun in these devices and then complain because the battery life sucks.
Check out these tweets from Ben Bajarin. Convinces me more than ever that Apple is going to drop a bomb on Tuesday.
This is why the stock was down 4% earlier this week. Wall Street clowns pumped up the stock to record highs and then dump it saying nothing Apple does can be meaningful to the top/bottom line. I wouldn't trust any of these clowns to know what Apple might/is do(ing). They think small, Apple doesn't.