or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

It's not real. It's a render posted to Behance based on a rumor from back in June that those antenna bands were just placeholders and wouldn't be in the final design.
So is "Google's Android" and AOSP the same thing? Does Google have any control over what Amazon or Chinese vendors do with open source Android? What devices from members of the open handset alliance don't receive updates via the Google Play store?
I thought most of Google's updates were going through the play store? Aren't their apps updated independent from major OS releases?
How can people get so worked up over something that hasn't been announced yet? RELAX and wait for the keynote when all will be explained.
Gotta love these rumors that use words like "scant" and "unclear". Seems to me there's an agenda beyond just click bait/page views. These rumors have little information that is solid but they serve their purpose of creating D&G and FUD.
Ok so what then is the iPad mini available with 128GB storage option since the iPad Air is more expensive?And in my case it wouldn't work because I don't want a phablet. So instead of getting a sale from me for a 4.7" device Apple would get no sale at all.
I am invested in Apple stock. I don't think any of their products are "dirt cheap". On what basis do you think the iPad mini is too cheap?
Except its hardware that people pay for. Of course all those other things are baked in to the price but I doubt anyone seriously believes Apple products are too cheap. Now maybe I wasn't being clear with what you were saying. I'm fully expecting a 5.5" device to be more expensive than a 4.7" device. But I think it would be a mistake for Apple to reserve certain hardware just for the 5.5" model as I believe there are people that will pay for these features but would prefer...
This is an accountants approach to product design. Yes people pay a premium for Apple's products because of the ecosystem and superior user experience. But people don't want to feel like they're being gouged. Right now Apple has a huge opportunity to take share away from Android; to snap up a lot of people that went Android just because of the bigger screen sizes. Cook would be stupid to muck that opportunity up by raising prices. And I don't think Wall Street would reward...
What newer technology is in iPhones that requires a price increase? Is Apple making $7B in a quarter not enough profit? At some point people will go elsewhere if they think it's just gouging. With a larger iPhone Apple is taking away the one advantage Android currently has. They would be stupid to raise prices right now.