or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

What's the difference between Google Pay and Samsung Pay? Will both be available on Samsung's latest phone? Will that not be confusing to consumers?
Um, nobody in that 'ad' looks like a one percenter to me.
What's good about owning a wireless carrier?
Hmm..Apple just added vehicles to its list of company activities in a Swiss filing:http://tinyurl.com/nzva4d
Did Apple approve these shots? I can't believe they'd approve someone yawning. What's up with that? And I know this is an ad, but isn't the watch display off when you're not looking at it? Unless Apple is going to surprise us with some low power mode that will display a clock face all the time? Is that even possible?
Honestly I think anything between $3K and $5K would scare most people off. I'm seeing a lot of angst in some quarters that the gold watch is Apple saying "not for you" and they've never done that before. I disagree though because from all we know so far every watch model has the same functionality and capabilities. So the person buying the $349 watch is getting the same device as someone buying the very expensive gold watch. At most the gold watch buyer will get a nicer...
$7499 based on what exactly? Just because Watch Edition uses gold doesn't make it a Rolex. I get the gold from a fashion standpoint; in fact the rose gold with matching leather band is my favorite Watch model. But pricing it with luxury watch margins is nuts. If Apple is going down that route then they better have something up their sleeve other than the execs have rich friends that will drop a lot of money on the gold watch.
Fast Company says the watch is going to flop, it's going to be Tim Cook's Newton. The writer of the piece, Mark Wilson, said he's just saying what everyone else is thinking. Of course it's easy to piss on Watch. The script was already written. No matter what Apple did it would be a flop and something that wouldn't have happened under Steve Jobs. We'll see who's right in the long run.
I doubt Ive is the decision maker on something like this. I think should direct your memo to Phil Schiller.
So where are all the complaints about the top and bottom bezel? And the camera bulge in the back. I seem to remember when the iPhone 6 came out a lot of fandroids mocked the bezels and camera bump. My iPhone 6 barely rocks at all on a flat surface. The GS 6 does not lay flat. Oh and how about all those who mocked iPhone because it didn't have micro SD, removeable battery and wasn't waterproof. They're all completely silent now.