or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

How exactly is AT&T monetizing me?
How would that work with Touch ID?
Apple has Smart Cover type patents going all the way back to 2011. I wonder what they're waiting for to release something?
Except nothing is free. Someone is paying for it. I'd rather pay for things than get them for free so I can be sold to an advertiser.
I watched some of Microsoft's video and I must say it was quite awkward. Several times there would be a long pause where you'd normally expect applause but because the event was press only you got silence instead. There was one point where Joe Belfiore asks "are you excited to see how we're going to change the PC?" and all he gets is silence. Awkward. Apple knows how to do events. And they write for the audience they have. The Watch event was stacked with employees who...
It will be interesting to see what Apple does if they get a lot of game submissions. Because the HIG clearly states that interactions should be in seconds not minutes. To me that would mean most games are out but I doubt Apple will make a hard rule that says no games allowed. Considering some of the issues app review has had with extensions and widgets I'm a little nervous that we could run into a mess with the Watch where things get approved that probably shouldn't and...
Yes this is probably a case of somebody showing off what they want to do but doesn't mean it will end up approved by Apple.
Would Google be allowed to do that? Wouldn't that basically put other MVNOs out of business?All this cheap/free stuff bothers me because it just devalues everything and makes people think they should get something for nothing. Look what dominates the App Store. All this fremium crap. So now people will be expecting unlimited data at super fast speeds for next to nothing whether it's sustainable or not.
Google stock was up over 2% yesterday. Of course this just gives the media more fodder for the Apple doesn't innovate meme. Now becoming an MVNO is innovation and something Apple should be doing with all its money.
Anyone know who the guy is in the middle? He reminds me of Steve Perry from Journey.