or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Nope. iOS too.
If I type @reneritchie in spotlight it opens the Twitter app and takes me to his Twitter profile. What is the privacy issue?
It's already there for me.
I have issues with dictation on my iPad. Often times I'll say something and it spins for 15-20 seconds before it starts typing out what I said. Sometimes it never stops spinning. I have much better luck with my iPhone.
How can you say this is not a 1.0 device? 1.0 doesn't mean revolutionary. 1.0 means first stab at something new. To me in some ways the Watch is a bigger deal than the iPad. iPad really was just a bigger iPhone/iPod touch whereas Watch has technologies that weren't previously in any other Apple product. And to say the SOC is just a variant of an old A-series chip really trivializes what Apple has done. The Watch is a marvel of engineering, not just "desirable industrial...
That's interesting. Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show that Siri worked flawlessly on the watch, much better than it does on his iPhone.
Wow a gen 1 product is rough around the edges. What a revelation.
Stfu Hargreaves “‘Potential upside from iPhone seems to be waning and we see more risk to consensus F2016 estimates than upside opportunity,’ Andy Hargreaves, an analyst at Pacific Crest Securities, wrote in a note to investors.
So basically Apple beats and the stock takes a hit. Apple meets and the stock takes a bigger hit. Apple misses and the stock tanks.
Even a positive tweet from Uncle Carl is having a hard time moving the stock into positive territory today.