or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

This morning on CNBC Jim Cramer said Google is going way higher in the next two weeks and his charitable trust is scooping up the stock. Amazing how they can miss 3 of the last 4 quarters but the stock is up over 40% this year. Yeah it might end the day down 1-2%, but it was up nearly 4% yesterday so big deal.
A few weeks ago on CNBC they mentioned that both Google and Amazon missed 3 out of 4 quarters. But you wouldn't know that based on what their stock did. Google stock is up over 40% YTD. I'm still trying to understand how Apple got into this situation where they go quiet for 6-8 months at a time, which allows others to drive the narrative. I really hope this isn't the new norm at Apple.
is that a good use of the patent system?
Got to impress those wealthy neighbors in Pacific Heights.
I don't think you have to worry. This is just rumor, and so far apparently only what Yahoo is pushing for, not something Apple has agreed to.
How would you miss it when you can open Safari and go to Google.com?
Do you really think someone worth millions of dollars rents clothing?
Now we know what Ive and Mayer discuss at these fancy San Francisco shindigs.
Has Apple ever shipped new phones with old software? I'm not saying it isn't possible but seems odd. Especially considering there most likely will be new features that require new software. I don't see what the point is of releasing a new phone if all it's capabilities can't be used when you buy it. And I absolutely do not see Apple announcing the phone in June but not shipping it until September.
Also. I'm a bit confused by those who think there will be a summer launch. The last time Apple announced a new phone in the summer the beta software was released to developers in April. iOS 8 beta won't be released until June. Is Apple really going to release a new phone and beta software at the same time? They're not going to announce a phone months before it ships because that certainly would kill current phone sales. How can they release a new phone in June if that's...