or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

The main interface of Apple Music is white/very light gray with pink accents. But when you select artists, songs, albums, playlists etc. the UI colors change to adapt to the artwork. Yet the bottom section with the mini player and Music sections doesn't change it stays white and pink. In some cases this doesn't look bad, in others it looks awful (see below). I think the bottom section should adjust to match the color scheme of the top section. So if the top section is...
Yeah the mini player is too small IMO. They definitely need to make it bigger. It's small in Spotify too but there's nothing below or above it that you could accidentally hit. Anyone with fat fingers will be frustrated.
Alan Dye the person promotd to VP of user interface (and who was involved in iOS 7/8, and heavily involved in Yosemite and Apple Watch) still reports to Jony Ive. Ive didn't lose anything he previously had, just two employees who were already working for him were promoted to handle the day to day stuff.
It's better but I still think the UI is a bit cluttered and cramped and some of the targets are quite small. I'd like to see everything a little bit bigger.
There are places where the UI definitely feels cramped and UI elements are awfully small. When you download a song for offline playback the indicator that the song is available offline is very hard to see. I would like it if Apple made all the controls just a bit bigger. Also on the lock screen you get a share sheet but when you tap on it it forces you to unlock the device and then launches the music app. What is the point of having it on the lock screen if the actions...
I must say some of the first takes on Apple Music remind me of the first Apple Watch reviews. The media has this meme going that Apple Music is confusing. I've messed around with it and don't really find it confusing at all. But it's something that you might have to play around with a little bit, do some exploration. One thing in will say though is while I think the interface looks nice there are certain areas that feel a bit cluttered with a lot of stuff shoved into it....
No way to do it with Spotify.
I think Siri integration is Apple's ace in the hole and probably why there will never be a third-party API for Siri integration.
Wait somebody that only owns iOS devices is a fandroid? How does that work? And yes I am seeing posts in my Twitter feed slobbering all over Beats Radio as if Apple reinvented radio.
Haha, I have a feeling if Google or Samsung rolled out a live radio station that sounded just like BBC Radio 1 some people here would be knocking it as a ripoff. I'm not surprised it's similar to BBC Radio 1 since that's where Zane Lowe came from. But I have to laugh at some of the comments in my Twitter feed claiming Apple has reinvented radio. Really? Mimicking Radio 1 is reinventing radio? I can go to TuneIn right now and listen to Radio 1 whenever I want, 24/7.