or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Troll harder.
The worst thing about Watch coverage is everyone (including Watch owners) are tripping over themselves to say you don't NEED an Watch. As if everything else people buy is something they truly need. Who cares whether you need it or not. People spend money on all kinds of things they don't need.
Typical CNBC. Marketwatch is worse though. Their Apple stories are always negative. The media is bound and determined to make Watch a failure though. The latest is some stupid survey that claims millenials feel guilty about owning an Watch.
Huh? I don't follow. What have I been complaining about?
According to this Business Insider article with a former Apple intern Jony Ive is not a fan of the camera bulge on the iPhone 6/6 Plus. http://www.donotlink.com/fpp1 If that's true I'd be very curious to know the reason for keeping the bulge even though Ive hated it. Unless he wouldn't budge on the thickness and so he settled for the bulge even though he hated it. One would assume then he hates the antenna lines as well. It will be interesting to see if either of those...
And your source for this is?
Who decides what's offensive? Some low level software engineer at Apple? I know it's their store and they can do whatever they want with it but it seems clear even Apple employees are unsure what's offensive and what's not. How about don't touch anything and if Apple starts getting complaints from people then review that specific app.
So basically guilty until proven innocent? If that should be Apple's policy how did these end up on the app store in the first place?
So basically an overreaction from Apple. Good to see they're backing down (at least in some instances) as it was a stupid thing to do in the first place.
And AI for deleting posts critical of it (this IS my last post in this thread).