or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Doesn't this report say Apple was/is interested in the carbon fiber body tech?
Eddy Cue needs to take accountability for it. What would go a long way? A tweet to Jim Dalrymple from Eddy saying Apple hears him and is working on fixing these problems.
That's really nice when users get blamed for Apple's ineptitude. This isn't beta software. The fact that Apple is offering a free 3 month trial doesn't excuse them from buggy software. Yeah Jim should have had a backup but no where in the signup process does remind people to make sure their library is backed up. Sure you can say everyone should know that and shouldn't need to be reminded. But you can also say that If Apple is going to release a non-beta service it should...
Wow so not interested in this then. Doesn't sound the least bit objective.
Yep. What's sad is it seems that things people are praising Apple music for are those things that are not unique to that service. Rene Ritchie loves that he cab listen to whatever he wants on demand. Um, hello, that's not unique to Apple Music. I've been doing that on Spotify for over a year.
I don't know if Eddy Cue personally follows his Twitter account but I've tweeted him links to these podcasts. He needs to hear this stuff. I'm sure Dalrymple's post created ripples inside Apple HQ. Especially considering last month Phil Schiller tweeted Jim's positive review of Apple Watch saying "Jim Rocks!"
Haha, I sent a tweet to Rene Ritchie a week or two ago saying ellipses are the new hamburgers and he just said that same thing on this podcast (which Serenity Caldwell and Don Melton agreed with). Which is so interesting because Mike Stern, who is a UX evangelist at Apple, spoke out against the hamburger during a WWDC session last year. He likened it to a drawer that gets filled with junk. That's what I think about the ellipses in Apple Music. Obviously Stern has nothing...
Yep. Eddy Cue and Jeff Robbin should listen to this Don Melton podcast. Pretty brutal but it needs to be said.
Did you listen to Don Melton's podcast? I respect his opinion considering the position he had at Apple.
Someone like Don Melton trashing Apple Music should be a wake up call for Apple. He wasn't some grunt at Apple. He ran the Safari team. He interacted with Steve Jobs. His biggest complaint about Apple Music is that it's conceptually flawed and confusing. He called it "mindnumbingly bad". One thing he mentioned was the hearts. Ok I heart something but what does that mean? It doesn't create a playlist or favorites so what does it do? It's not clear at all that tapping the...