or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

It was a rhetorical question really. if Android did 64-bit first people here would be saying it's useless and doesn't matter. Apple does it first then all of a sudden it matters even though to the average person the only benefit right now appears to be Touch ID. Having a 64-bit SOC doesn't improve the Safari experience on iPad. It's still crap for the most part. It would be nice if Apple would highlight the specific benefits of 64 bit. When you go to the App Store is there...
I thought Apple (and Apple users) didn't care about specs.
Bullshit. If I'm a parent I should be able to log my child in with their own account where they only have access to certain things. It's one thing to argue that's easier said than done. I can understand that argument. But it say its idiotic is idiotic in itself.iPad sales growth is flat to negative. I don't think A8 chip and Touch ID isn't enough to stop this decline. Apple needs to shake up iPad in a big way. The product is stale. On the last earnings call Tim Cook said...
hmm...when I go to AT&T's website all I see are monthly prices. If this screen shot is true, that means the amount you pay off over time is $600? I think the biggest "subsidy" I've seen with iPhone is $450.
So basically just confirmation that Apple products aren't overpriced and this whole Apple tax is a bunch of BS.
So I see the Nexus 9 tablet made by HTC has a protruding camera ring. Let me just make a wild guess thwt the media won't nitpick that like they did with the iPhone 6 camera. Also, are they going to now admit that 4:3 is the proper size for a tablet? From a design standpoint the Nexus 9 looks like an iPad wannabe.
Exactly. We've had this chin since the G5 iMac. Would be nice to see it go so the front of the device is all display. Of course that probably won't happen because then where do the speakers go, but a girl can dream, right?
Rainbow colors to come back on what? A silver aluminum iMac with a colored logo? Not seeing it to be honest.
I'd love to see an iMac without a chin. I don't expect it tomorrow but one can dream, right? If we don't see a Mac mini refresh tomorrow does that mean Apple is giving up on the product?
Man I'll be glad when we never have to hear about GT Advanced again.