or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Exactly. Does anyone think Tim Cook (or anyone on the executive team) is satisfied that some people won't get their watches until June? Of course not. But honestly had I ordered one it wouldn't bother me because I'll bet by the time these people get their watches there will have been several software updates and they probably won't have to deal with some of the v1 software issues.
But if there's supply issues and they don't have watches available how do they have them in store?
Were people required to order the watch before they could try it on? I wasn't aware that try-on appointments required you pre-ordering a watch first.
And here come the armchair quarterbacks in 5, 4, 3...
If Apple was trying to dump stock why wouldn't they give them away or at least offer at a steep discount?
Real answers to what?
I think Apple was always about fashion and style. Look at the iPod silhouette ad campaign. That had next to nothing to do with technology....it was all about music and those white earbuds.
What does "social responsibility" have to do with marketing? At the end of the day that's all this is. Oh and maybe Jony Ive likes to give gifts to friends.
I have an TV 2, just waiting for Apple to update the TV in a meaningful way so I can get a new one. Hopefully we see it at WWDC.
Do these actually work? Until there's some sort of 'made for Watch' program by Apple I'd be skeptical of any third party bands. Especially ones being announced now considering they don't have a watch or bands to reverse engineer what Apple has done. And if Apple has a patent on how the band next to the why couldn't they sue anyone making bands for the watch and not paying some sort of royalty to Apple?