or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

I don't care. Last week when Google, Microsoft and Amazon announced (all on the same day) their stocks immediately shot up 4, 5 or more percent after hours. There's nothing in this quarter that warrants the stock being up only 1.2% after hours. Nobody should be surprised by light iPad sales at this point and new Macs didn't really ship until April. Maybe the stock will get a bounce when the conference call starts but it's rare that anything Tim Cook says makes the stock go...
It's been that way for many quarters now.
And the stock is up less than $2 after hours. Google reported a miss on the top and bottom line and the stock shot up $20 after hours and ended the next day up 3%.
When did Apple say only 22% of pre-orders have been filled?
So apparently on his radio show Leo Laporte said Watch is pointless, doesn't do anything and is an "OK" pedometer and that's it. What a clown. That's the problem with most of the professional tech reviews of this device. They don't get it. They're overthinking it, expecting it to be like iPhone, or something that they need to always be playing with. That's not the point of the watch. The two reviews below get it. But then again they're not coming from professional tech...
So when does iPad get a UI that takes advantage of its screen size?
I still think it's stupid. What if you want to use their app for other things? Nothing should ever be opt-out. It should be my choice whether to opt-in to something
By not using HealthKit? Or not getting care from Cedars-Sinai?
Dworkin recently noted that in the Cedars-Sinai implementation, HealthKit data is attached to medical records by default. "Rather than turn it on as sort of an opt-in, we've basically enabled it for all of our patients," he told Bloomberg last week. "The opt-out is just don't use it."Based on this statement what is blatantly untrue?
Dworkin recently noted that in the Cedars-Sinai implementation, HealthKit data is attached to medical records by default. "Rather than turn it on as sort of an opt-in, we've basically enabled it for all of our patients," he told Bloomberg last week. "The opt-out is just don't use it."The opt-out is just don't use what? HealthKit?