or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

Because someone can make a comment like about something they've never used? I call BS on that.
If the iPad still has 1GB RAM I won't be upgrading. Safari is a crap experience on the iPad.
With quick type on iOS 8 Craig Federighi said the processing is done locally on the device. My guess is the same thing is happening with the watch.
Yep. If I hear one more person opine on what they think Steve would have done I think I'm going to vomit. Steve wouldn't have released a phone in two screen sizes. Steve wouldn't have released a watch in multiple different designs. Steve would've blown up the credit card industry (like he didn't do with the music industry?) blah blah blah. Vomit.It just blows my mind that people who never worked with Steve, were not friends with him and probably didn't even know him that...
Just because it's free doesn't mean it should be added to my purchased list whether I want it or not. I'm sorry but that's spam. I hope this isn't an indication of things to come with Jimmy and Dre running the music show at Apple.
Except Apple watch of course.
It's impossible to compare to last year because there were no preorders for the flagship last year.
I see Yahoo finance is saying investors are disappointed by this figure because it didn't include the entire weekend. Oy vey.
Let's see...Steve Jobs wouldn't have and Apple is doomed. Does that about cover it?
I see Leo Laporte is on the Apple hate bandwagon again. On his radio show he said the Apple Watch would be a dud. I love it when people underestimate Apple (and Tim Cook). It's not like they haven't been through this before. Every new Apple product has been predicted to fail. Some how I have a feeling Apple will be getting the last laugh.