or Connect

Posts by Rogifan

And you know there's plenty here would be perfectly fine with that.
Hey Tim how about fixing wifi issues in Yosemite? http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/30/yosemite-wi-fi-connection-issues/ I can confirm issues still exist with iOS 8.1 too. I'm encountering them both on my Air 2 and 5s. Incredibly frustrating.
Hey I'm proud to be a straight woman and think that was God's gift to me. Will Bill Clinton send me a tweet?
Because they have a warped view of when life begins. But this is completely OT so I'm done talking about it.
Pro lifers (of which I am one) are against murder. Women have the choice not to get pregnant. VERY FEW abortions are the result of rape or incenset.
Its funny, this is practically all CNBC has talked avout today. Yet in one of my conservative Twitter feeds I didn't see one tweet about it. Nobody there gives a shit. It's a non story.
I can't wait until we can get back to talking about Apple and get off the Tim Cook show. All CNBC has talked about today is Tim Cook being gay. How about reporting some real news...like Samsung's crappy quarter. They must be loving Tim Cook right now because the buzz is all around his coming out and no one is talking about their profits tanking.
And none of that has anything to do with his sexual orientation
Cook said in his editorial that he doesn't want to be an activist. So long as he sticks to that I don't see any issues. If he starts using Apple to become activist then I could see it turning people off. Because there are plenty of people who own Apple products that don't share the same political viewpoint as Tim Cook.
Eddy Cue and Phil Schiller aren't NeXT alum either. I think Cue came to Apple a few years before Jony Ive did.