or Connect

Posts by afalkner

Unless of coarse T-Mobile saw a benefit in providing this service to iPhone users that unlocked their iPhone. Has Apple and att patened the visual voice technology? Could T-Mobile set up the service if they wished? Now that the iPhone is unlocked and can technically be used on T-Mobile's network. Would it be legal and in T-Mobile's interest to provide service for unlocked iPhones? It might help retain its customers or even take customers back from att because people that...
They should have just went with T-Mobile all over the place. Like it said they have the most HotSpots and especially with T-Mobile testing their WiFi phones that make internet calls when you are home. I think the iPhone would have been the perfect device to harness that technology. Its too bad because I really think they would have made a better partnership and gave T-Mobile what it needed to bust open. Plus I'm a loyal US T-Mobile customer and the thought of switching to...
Does anyone know if I have a T-Mobile total internet package would I be able to use iPod touch wifi anywhere I have a T-Mobile signal? Also is the T-Mobile total internet package any good?
I think Apple wants a Telecom in Europe so they are not forced to sell their phones unlocked for any reason. If they were forced to do business the normal way in europe and sell unlocked phones that use SIM cards...then I (in the US) could buy an unlocked phone from Europe (like i already do) and just put my T-Mobile sim card in it. Personally I am really hoping this happens cuz I love T-Mobile and have never had any problems. I dont want to switch to AT&Crap.
I'm right there with the rest of you that want to boycott Walmart/Target and think its rediculous to make this arguemnt right now because of the obvious differences. But I think Target and Walmart have to speak out now in the beginning if they want any chance at keeping DVD sales at their stores. Its only a matter of time before the quality gets better and the bandwith is availible to provide higher quality movie downloads with extras in various formats with cover art and...
the REAL iTV and a full blown movie download service (not just disney). and yes all the usual stuff. iphone video ipods updated mac pros Maybe Adobe CS3 for intel macs Leopard release New smaller shuffles that you can fit inside your ear. icouch to sit on when watching your itv
for me .mac has been about the syncing just as much as it has been about the email and other tools. Its the reason I still use Safari over Firefox. I have 3 computers (desktop at home, laptop on the road and desktop at work) I love being able to add a bookmark, change my calander, add a contact to address book and read my email on one computer and have it automatically reflected on my other computers the next time i use them. That for me had been the reason I keep paying...
Then how about a.... Coffee maker with mini form factor "mini" Fridge with mini form factor microwave with mini form factor That would make a complete mini office setup. Perfet!
Id like to see a displayless iPod for the remote. Complete with click wheel. Maybe take the remote they have now and add a tiny click wheel to it so you can browse the content on your tv from your couch the same way you would navigate it on your ipod. Also with the new software on the iPod we now have information input methods. Seems like a great thing to carry over to the remote and to the phone. No one dials numbers anymore. the click wheel would be all you need to...
Actually I think Apple should just stick to its schedule and release it when its ready. Releasing just ahead of Vista will only bring all the frustration that windows users are experiencing with the delays to mac users. If they stick to their own time line Apple could be on Sabertooth by the time Vista is released.