or Connect

Posts by afalkner

Tagline: Wanna Quit? Can't do cold turkey? Apple is here to help. Macs run Windows.
I see a great ad campaign for this....something along the lines of quitting smoking (or another more pr friendly bad habit) You buy this new mac its like buying nicoret gum.....when you first get it you start up in windows all the time cuz you think you need it. Eventually you start doing things on the mac side and before long you are chewing fewer pieces of gum a day and eventually you are all mac...... that would be a great commercial! btw...if anyone uses that, i...
Holy Crap Hole Batman! anyone else see the way to world domination through the path that was just chosen with the peppers? This could be huge. Imagine if this kind of content release becomes the norm? which it should..imagine then what people will be doing to beat the norm like this. damn. It just makes so much sense..
Its not legal. But it is possible. I think that is the point about the ipod being "open" you can load music onto it from pretty much anywhere. My entire ipod is full of non-ITMS songs. Mostly cuz you cant buy the music I listen to on ITMS its all bootlegs and recorded live shows. It is this kind of music that I hope the iPod will continue to play. If it were a "closed" sysem and you couldnt play obscure sound bytes and comedy acts and 80's sitcom theme songs and any other...
Japan your spoiled with cell phones! I'm sorry but the phones availible to people in the US through their plans.....They all suck! seriously. That is one thing I never understood and still dont. Why does the US have to be 2 years behind in cell phone technology? I just bought the Sony Ericsson w800 online and its AWESOME! The only problem I have with it is that it doesnt have iTunes. My point is why cant Cell companies provide Americans with good phones? Hopefully Apple...
Yeah, anyone else wish they would have come out with a new app when the started doing video? I like the name iTunes but thats a norrow name. i"tunes" how can app with that name have the movie I want to download? That question is not asked by me but rather could be an issue for people looking for downloading movies. (My parents come to mind) That shit would confuse them. all in favor of (insert your new app. name here) say...
But where is the Daily Show and The Cobert Report? Those would be great....They air at night...it would be awesome to wake up in the morning and download last nights show and get all your news and information with a side of satire.
Not to mention all the kids and young adults that get money for Christmas...they can now go out and spend it all on the latest and greatest new products. oh I also agree that its a good way to stimulate a slower season. OH and they also get to blow through their inventory at christmas so that when they do release a new product there isnt still a stock pile of old product. does anyone know if you can take all your 401k earnings and just throw it all at apple? It may...
It depends....an apple pvr that requires a subscription fee could work...unlike Tivo where you pay a fee for their on screen guide. An Apple PVR could, for say 20 dollars a month record your shows, edit out the commercials, automatically compress your video when transfering to an ipod and be able to burn to a dvd. Although you would only be able to get shows commercial free from Networks that Apple partners with. Not sure if this would work but a variation of this...
yeah this is stupid....NBC sucks...although I will enjoy The Office! but cmon...to be mad about someone transfering a free show to a portable device is rediculous....recockulous even!