or Connect

Posts by afalkner

yeah who cares about clearchannel blah blah same old..... cmon family guy downloads! oh and how about at macworld announcing that you can now buy full definition tv shows that can be burned to dvd. even if it is only once. why not let me buy the same thing from itunes that i can at best buy. the entire season of family guy that I can then burn to dvd and it looks great on my tv. but then when i transfer it to the ipod its scaled down...i dont know now im just...
I realize that there isnt much to update on the shuffle. But still everything in computers and electonics (of any worth anyways) gets updated. and the sheer purpose of the shuffle goes against larger drives. Also with the nano at 2 and 4 gigs i doubt they would make the shuffle 1 and 2? Anyone think they might add a 1 line display? I could see a tiny display to show the song and artist. I know I know the shuffle doesnt need a display....but its really the only thing i can...
This may seem a little off topic....but.....is there room for an app. such as FrontRow in any other updates to other macs? Or is this something that is an iMac only kind of thing. I'd love to see it in all new macs but am curious how it would work inside a non-all-in-one design. I'd really like to have the capabilities of such a program but feel I need more power than a single chip iMac can offer.\
What I find odd about the removal of the ad is that Eminem appears in it! That is hime perfoming the song in the ad isnt it? Which means he gave approval for shooting and showing the ad. Its too bad. Whatever you feel about Eminem and his music, you have to agree that its a cool ad.
I think I want to clarify my position here....I dig the nano and would my self pick the black one. But listening to my wife say how she wishes they came in color and noticing when I go to the gym that almost all the men that have ipods have the regular ipod and almost all the women have minis of various colors. I dont know how many times I've heard a woman describe her ipod mini as cute instead of cool. The nano definately appeals to the geek but the minis appeal was to...
see just seeing the nanos in the different colors sparks interest. and for people I think that is what got them so interested in the mini was the ability to very simply personalize their mini by picking a color that represented them.
yeah. I guess I see it both ways. But cant help but wonder the reaction if they had released them in 4 colors.. White, Black, Purple and Navy or Dark Green or Red or or or or......
Thats sweet! I take it back....i would not worry about breaking it anymore although when i was writing that...i was thinking of having it in the small pocket and sitting down with it...resulting in it bending. But since I havent actually held one in person I was making assumptions. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Apple still makes Macs?
yeah,,,i dont know. I know there really wasnt room for an additional ipod but I wish they wouldnt have replaced the minis....My wife loves her blue mini and my sister desperately wanted a pink one for her birthday coming up...I told her to wait cuz i thought she might be able to get a pink one with a color screen. Well now she might not even be able to get a pink one at all! For me I have a 40 gig that is full and cant imagine only having 4gigs.....unless it was my second...