or Connect

Posts by afalkner

I wonder if the fact that the other big three (Sprint, Verizon and Cingular) passed on the idea made it more appealing for T-Mobile to pick it up. With all the huge telecommunication mergers that have been going on lately T-Mobile is kind of stuck in the 4th spot with nowhere to go really. Maybe they see this as their chance. Ecspecially now that the others have passed this is their way to make a big move in the cellular world if the mobile ITMS is a success without having...
So what do we want to see in iTunes 5.0? I'd like to see playlists inside playlists and folders inside folders so that I can make a rock folder and a techno folder and a wife folder all in the main library and then have specific playlists in each of those folders like you can with the new iPhoto.
Right on with this point. As the iPod slowly becomes your digital wallet of sorts it will begin to add features. But it did need a starting point to branch off from. And as the first model to include color screen and some photo organization it is a good first step. Now when you get back from traveling Europe on your honeymoon and want to show the parents your photos. you can just load up your iPod when you go to visit them and now you've got a wonderfull slide show for...
Another thought on why we dont need some sort of adapter to plug digital cameras right into the ipod....MORE CORDS! if its one thing I hate traveling with, its a bunch of cords...Always getting tangled in my bag, dangling everywhere. the Belkin Media Reader is perfect! small and compact, no cords hanging anywhere easily fits into the side pocket of my bag. Its clean and hassle free! Geez I just realized that it may sound like I work for Belkin the way I'm going on...
All the people out there that want a memory card reader built into the ipod are insane. How the hell is apple spose to keep the ipod as small as it is and put a memory card reader into the thing. Especially when the Belkin Media Reader works so well. I travel a lot and take a lot of pictures. I have no problem bringing the Media Reader with me. When my card is full I plug in the Media Reader and empty the card to the iPod. Also with so many different size memory cards out...
Well I think that is f-ng dumb. All they need to do is implement some sort of currency rate adjuster and whalaa! One world = One iTMS!! WHO'S WITH ME?
I'd like to know when Apple will link ALL of their music stores together to make one giant world iTMS!!! Bring it all together so everyone in the world can order music from all over the world. That wold be somethin!