or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

I'm not sure if one has to be proud of being gay, or staight for that matter. I live in a country that allowed same-gender mariages as one of the first countries in the world. The reaction of my kids is priceless when they are "confronted" with gays, lesbians, .. Their reaction is "so what?" Still, I hope TCs outing can help the holebi's in the US and help advance legislation.
I think the real beauty (and moneymaker of the evening) lies in Apple Pay. Looks pretty awesome to me. Too bad you need an oversized phone for that :(
I guess I'll stick to my 4s. Didin't see anything to make me get any newer version
What idiotic article is this?   How many iPhones get in 1 45'' container? 5.000? 50.000.000 units (over a quarter) = 10.000 containers   How many containers on a panamax? 5000?   You need 2 panamaxes to ship a quarters volume. And someone trying to say that there isn't enough shipping capacity?
If I feel that Australia is in the wrong...The village's fool is going to establish that Australia is wrong ?I'm quite certain that Australia has a legal system good enough to establish if a company is wrong or right.And, as far as I know, Apple's been wrong a couple of times in Australia. In Europe as well...
I'm sure the Patek Philippe's, Breitlings, Jaeger le Coultres ed all are peeing in their pants.Any of these iWatches is analog? Precision mechanic? Handcrafted? 
 How do you feel about your house, locked, and still have someone snooping & stealing in it?Just "accept the consequences" ?
So you mean iCloud and - by extension - the cloud paradigm aren't safe?Interesting! 
That's a Samsung!
Do teenagers deserve a lesser service?