or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

Don't want it either.But I want a state where rogue players, feeding on the ignorance of others, to be banished from the free market.
It"s Apple's to communicate on it. No, not through a bulletpointed speech.   Technical data, facts, ...   Not cheering and clapping
Actually, on AI it's quite simple to catch the difference... just by ignoring it 
Didn't see that ad yet and it is a bit idiotic... Colorful? Racism? I might have used other words. "Color... for the Vibrant" for instance (as silly a tagline as the ad. Just to show that a tagline can be construed without any possible reference to racism)
I don't understand this. As per the mob here on AI, Samsung didn't sell any device. They were just shipped. Oh, and anyway, nobody wants a Samsung. I very much doubt that any Samsung has been sold at all.
 It seems only the AI Apple fans are blind to changing trends.How many times haven't they posted that bigger size is wrong, that cheaper is wrong, that Apple has the best ads, ...
At least, here, no-one is biased!
Or maybe a pay cut at Apple?And oh, Apple will sell less, but not 7 times less, so yes, the UK will have its fair share.
the iPhone... I use it, and I use it well. But it's just a phone. There's nothing intimate with it. And sometimes, it's even complicated to do easy stuff with it!
 Actually it's no-one's phone... except for the Irish as they fund its development.On the back, it should read "Designed by Apple in Ireland, Assembled in China"