or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

Do teenagers deserve a lesser service?
Now tell me, awesome-scientific guy, how scientific is your post?How fact-driven is it?What are the criteria to bet your left nut on?
 That's what I meant.
People led by a belief - any belief - are not scientific and they are not awesome. They're awful and creepy. Your last paragraph fully makes my point. People are not a dime for a dozen. If you don't agree on that, then read your Constitution. Then again, then again. (dońt forget the 13th).What do you know of benzene? How much of it is used to produce what's most important to you: you're product? Did you read the report? Were you part of the investigation team? If not, your...
What kind of person are you?People and their well being come first. Always!
Don't want it either.But I want a state where rogue players, feeding on the ignorance of others, to be banished from the free market.
It"s Apple's to communicate on it. No, not through a bulletpointed speech.   Technical data, facts, ...   Not cheering and clapping
Actually, on AI it's quite simple to catch the difference... just by ignoring it 
Didn't see that ad yet and it is a bit idiotic... Colorful? Racism? I might have used other words. "Color... for the Vibrant" for instance (as silly a tagline as the ad. Just to show that a tagline can be construed without any possible reference to racism)
I don't understand this. As per the mob here on AI, Samsung didn't sell any device. They were just shipped. Oh, and anyway, nobody wants a Samsung. I very much doubt that any Samsung has been sold at all.