or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

@Marvin  This quote (in French) comes from an arabic philosopher (Abdennour Bidar). He issues the problem related to religion being at the centre of everything  The gist of it is that religion cannot adapt to society when it dictates not only the spiritual life, but politics, moral and social order as well.Continuing on Islam, he says it is in contradiction with the Qu'ran itself (La ikraha fi Dîn). Freedom of thought has been turned into a web of constraints.  In such a...
Apple #JeSuisCharlie? Charlie Hebdo stood for free speech, whilst Apple censors content on the App stores, or on iTunes at their own discretion.   Apple should rather show #JeNeSuisPasCharlie!
Two officers killed today. Sorry for the loss, but still, I'm quite amazed it took so long.
The price for robbery is death penalty... by not 1, not 2, not 3 but by 9 (NINE) shots!No jury needed. Saved the US a lot of money.And the streets are much much safer now.(and if they aren't, there are still a lot of bullets to fire)
 So you should be shot the next time you're jaywalking or anything else doing against the law
Are you claiming that 354 kills are black cops against white people?
Firing his gun... You make believe he shot only once. Actually, he shot 9 times
I fully understand that but if race were not an issue, then there'd be 134 people on the CEO-list.There's a twentyfold "error margin"... That makes my point not too absurd.
 There are 7 black CEO's or Chairmen/women of Fortune-500 companies?When I said there were exceptions, I never imagined they were so few!Do the maths: that's 1,4%! Want another figure?1 out of 9 of the Judges in the Supreme Court is black (2nd ever out of 117).