or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

You're turning the tables. The law foresees a fixed percentage of taxes.Companies engineer constructions to pay less than what the law foresees. As to your second question, no I cannot. Neither can you.But a generally accepted rule of thumb is that the richer pays more taxes than the poorer.Not only in amounts but also in percentages.0,50 USD on 1000 USD is not fair. Should you ask yourself any question about the above: I am in the highest income categoryand tax rate.
Tim Cook seemed to care (when speaking to the commission)
Interesting how the spirit of the law - Apple's argument changes into just being legal.We all know it's legal. But is it right? According to the spirit of the law (everybody pays his fair share of taxes), clearly not. 
Thank you for helping me out. So it gets money from - amongst others - sales from Australia, for which it funds R&D performed mainly in the USThe spirit of the law... Yeah, right!
I cannot see how creating empty companies with huge bank accounts rhymes with abiding to the spirit of the law. As an aside, has any major development on the OS's ever been performed in Ireland?
Yes, Apple's the guy and Google is failing miserably... Anything else?
UK pays for the health of the customers.
Considering the mean education level of the people on this site, it doesn't blow my mind.
We all know that Samsung doesn't sell a single unit. They just ship them to be stockpiled in the shops.
 Tens of millions without seeing an ad firstMillions without first having approval from Apple (within 28 days)