or Connect

Posts by Blitz1

That's not an easter egg
Amazing "complication"
Touting another "complication"?   ROFL
Some software widget called a complication? ROFL
Rolex? Who's talking Rolex? Seriously?Ever heard of Patek Philippe? Jaeger le Coultre? Blancpain? Vacheron Constantin? ... 
A watch with that price is an investment. In a typical 10000 USD watch, you buy the hours someone spent to create the (hand-made) mechanics.   Here: no mechanical parts, bound to wear out, or to be out fashioned. If it's built like some say at 200.000 pieces, then how limited is that watch?   Not saying it won't sell, there are idiots everywhere, but I'm not sure these people will have spent their 10.000 USD wisely.   BTW: for arguments sake, how much gold is in it...
Matthew 5:17 - 5:1917"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great...
I know, it's the cartoonists fault...They had what was becoming to them
@Marvin  This quote (in French) comes from an arabic philosopher (Abdennour Bidar). He issues the problem related to religion being at the centre of everything  The gist of it is that religion cannot adapt to society when it dictates not only the spiritual life, but politics, moral and social order as well.Continuing on Islam, he says it is in contradiction with the Qu'ran itself (La ikraha fi Dîn). Freedom of thought has been turned into a web of constraints.  In such a...